collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Herman Cain

"It was a Great Day until it wasn't"
    ——Rory McIlroy on Final Round at Pinehurst

Viper

Better dead, than RED

wadesworld

If healthy, I think Emarion will kill it at Bradley.

willie warrior

Quote from: wadesworld on April 20, 2023, 09:22:51 PM
If healthy, I think Emarion will kill it at Bradley.
Rita secretly agrees. He slurps Wardle big time, just does not want scoopers to know.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

rocket surgeon

damn!  watching those highlights, he looked pretty smooth!  was he weak on defense? obviously they call them "highlights" for a reason, but i would have loved to have seen some of that in our game against michigan state
felz Houston ate uncle boozie's hands

Uncle Rico

Quote from: willie warrior on April 21, 2023, 03:50:18 AM
Rita secretly agrees. He slurps Wardle big time, just does not want scoopers to know.

Are you jealous?
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

The Sultan

Quote from: rocket surgeon on April 21, 2023, 05:36:01 AM
damn!  watching those highlights, he looked pretty smooth!  was he weak on defense? obviously they call them "highlights" for a reason, but i would have loved to have seen some of that in our game against michigan state


He was injured most of the year and wasn't going to burn a redshirt to play a handful of games at the end of the year.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

duanewade

I've always been a fan of E which includes both his good attitude and talent.  I was really hoping he would have stayed and found a way to be patient and contribute down the road with three full years of eligibility left.

I hope he doesn't end up being the one that got away where we later all ask ourselves how did we let this happen. 

TheGym

I'm just happy to have this roster done," said Wardle, laughing. "Our staff is excited, this is probably the most talented team I've had here."

This could be the kiss of death for Brian.  If he does not do well it is all on him.  I am definitely rooting for him, I think he is a good coach.

The Sultan

Kiss of death? They just won the MVC this year.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

TheGym

Quote from: The Sultan of Semantics on April 26, 2023, 10:59:37 AM
Kiss of death? They just won the MVC this year.

Yep, now he has to do something better because he has his most talented team ever.

Hards Alumni

Quote from: TheGym on April 26, 2023, 12:16:00 PM
Yep, now he has to do something better because he has his most talented team ever.

Sir, this is Bradley.

lostpassword

Quote from: duanewade on April 21, 2023, 08:03:04 PM
I hope he doesn't end up being the one that got away where we later all ask ourselves how did we let this happen.

I DO want this to happen. It means a great things for Emarion if we regret having him leave.  ...and it is also quite possible that another opportunity is what he needs for that to happen.

Uncle Rico

🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

THRILLHO


Uncle Rico

Quote from: THRILLHO on April 26, 2023, 01:20:20 PM
Like Ivan the terrible or like terrible 2s?

A combination of both.  Just lazy
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Previous topic - Next topic