collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by cheebs09
[Today at 06:21:56 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 05:02:37 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by BrewCity83
[Today at 02:56:41 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]


26-27 Predictions by WhiteTrash
[October 05, 2026, 04:49:17 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


Hards Alumni

Quote from: 4everwarriors on October 27, 2022, 04:43:18 PM
Jesus shouldn't have allowed him to intentionally injure, kill, and alter innocent lives forever. The ass hole should have been locked up years ago. Pretty sure he'll get his come uppance soon enough now, hey?

Ah, so this is Jesus' fault, eh?

Lennys Tap

Quote from: Uncle Rico on October 27, 2022, 04:40:46 PM
Jesus loves smoking weed, so I know for a fact there's no way he'd stomp someone in the nuts with spiked shoes because that would take too much work.

I think you've got JC mixed up with The Dude.

Uncle Rico

Quote from: Lennys Tap on October 27, 2022, 06:37:24 PM
I think you've got JC mixed up with The Dude.

Could be.  I get high a lot
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

jficke13

In case anyone is going to ask, WI has one of the strictest "truth in sentencing" laws in the country. He literally cannot be paroled under the law as it stands right now. (A governor could commute his sentence i believe, but I cannot imagine anyone doing so). So he'll never take a breath of free air again.

Previous topic - Next topic