collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:41:46 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Tugg Speedman

ESPN's SportsNation (hosted by Colin Cowherd and Charissa Thompson) is doing a countdown of the 101 all-time celebration fails. 

#70 is Vander Blue not giving a high-five to Derek Wilson.



cheebs09

I stopped taking it seriously when I saw Colin Cowherd.

Tugg Speedman

agreed ... but it is hard to get bored of looking at Charissa Thompson.

chapman

Quote from: AnotherMU84 on July 05, 2012, 08:29:40 PM
agreed ... but it is hard to get bored of looking at Charissa Thompson.

They upgraded over Beadle IMO.

Marqus Howard

Quote from: AnotherMU84 on July 05, 2012, 08:22:42 PM
ESPN's SportsNation (hosted by Colin Cowherd and Charissa Thompson) is doing a countdown of the 101 all-time celebration fails. 

#70 is Vander Blue not giving a high-five to Derek Wilson.


Don't you mean not giving a slap of five to Derek Wilson?  ?-(

MarsupialMadness

Quote from: chapman on July 05, 2012, 09:00:03 PM
They upgraded over Beadle IMO.

I like Beadle.  A lot.

And the Mark McGrath/Chris Paul fist bump fail is hilarious.

warriorchick

Have some patience, FFS.

dwaderoy2004

I wonder what number andrew bogut self high fiving was?

strotty

One of the biggest no-stories of the Marquette year, and there were a lot of them.

warriorchick

ESPN attributes the fail to Vander, but technically, it belonged to Derrick since he was the one who was denied.

But then again, maybe ESPN gave the fail to Vander for being a d*ck.
Have some patience, FFS.

war1980rior

I like #4 the best.  In the next video ... Rick in his whites, no less!

brewcity77

It's good to see Marquette is taking slaps of five seriously this year.

https://twitter.com/marquettembb/status/1024317380732878850?s=12

I tried to reference the original thread, but in true Scoop fashion, it's locked.

tower912

Blame Derrick.   He got blamed for everything else.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Mr. Sand-Knit

Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

warriorchick

Have some patience, FFS.

Previous topic - Next topic