collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TVDirector

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/goldeneagles/making-sense-of-marquettes-rotation-dq7d5uu-176354161.html

"Two weeks ago, we didn't have any idea what we were doing," Williams said. "Now, we kind of have an idea of what we're doing and you can see that we're trying to figure it out."

The question is whether they will figure it out enough during a demanding non-conference schedule and come out on the other side competitive enough to achieve more than the middle-of-the-pack expectations placed on them in the Big East.

tower912

Juan and Ferguson on the outside looking in.  Jake Thomas part of the rotation.     
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

mileskishnish72

Not surprising for the Frosh, but Juan seems to be wandering into Erik/Jamail territory. Here's hoping he can pick it up.

TedBaxter

#3
Quote from: mileskishnish72 on October 30, 2012, 05:33:36 AM
Not surprising for the Frosh, but Juan seems to be wandering into Erik/Jamail territory. Here's hoping he can pick it up.

Neither Erik Williams or Jamail Jones left Marquette for more playing time if thats what you are getting at.
If You Aren't All In For Marquette Basketball, Move On

tower912

And Ted in with the innuendo, right on cue.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Thor

Quote from: TedBaxter on October 30, 2012, 05:38:05 AM
Neither Erik Williams or Jamail Jones left Marquette for more playing time if thats what you are getting at.

Oh, is that what the kids are calling it these days?

GGGG

I am waiting to see what the actual rotation will be before making assumptions in regards to playing time.  Buzz has made throw away comments to reporters in previous years, so I don't treat them as gospel until the games are played.


Quote from: tower912 on October 30, 2012, 06:36:49 AM
And Ted in with the innuendo, right on cue.

Actually Ted rarely makes unsubstantiated assumptions here.  In fact I cannot recall a single time that he has previously.

Skatastrophy

Quote from: The Sultan of South Wayne on October 30, 2012, 08:07:30 AM
Actually Ted rarely makes unsubstantiated assumptions here.  In fact I cannot recall a single time that he has previously.

Yeah, I've mentioned the same things a couple of times too.  Ted is spot on.

Stronghold

Quote from: The Sultan of South Wayne on October 30, 2012, 08:07:30 AM
I am waiting to see what the actual rotation will be before making assumptions in regards to playing time.  Buzz has made throw away comments to reporters in previous years, so I don't treat them as gospel until the games are played.

The Gospel of Buzz???


Previous topic - Next topic