collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

ChicosBailBonds


ecompt

That might be the most words Mike has ever put together without a curse.

77ncaachamps

He was one heckuva sideline stomper, but his inability to recruit (see: Krunti Hester) really hurt us.
SS Marquette

Schoolyard

I loved having Mike on the sideline...you always knew you had a shot.  The dude can flat out coach.

Had Wagner on a nice little run 2 years ago, got them to the NEC Finals, fell short.
My handle is Schoolyard but I do my best work at Finley Dunnes...Joe Kenny in '08

BigSky

Quote from: ecompt on July 03, 2007, 03:04:58 PM
That might be the most words Mike has ever put together without a curse.

No one cursed more than K.O.  ......absolutely no one. 

ZiggysFryBoy


Canned Goods n Ammo

Quote from: ZiggysFryBoy on July 05, 2007, 11:58:27 AM
I miss the timeout 14 seconds into the game. 

HAHA... you are so right.

I remember my fosh. year at MU when I was like "WTF are we doing?"....

As the year went on it became pretty funny.


MU Fan in Connecticut

Quote from: ZiggysFryBoy on July 05, 2007, 11:58:27 AM
I miss the timeout 14 seconds into the game. 

I'm laughing.  Recently, Quinnipiac University was playing Wagner and it was televised locally here in New Haven, CT.  I tuned in at the start of the game to see how Deane was doing and he called a timeout about 14 seconds into the game.  Some things never change. 

tonyreeder

I wasn't laughing went that idiot called his last timeout against Arkansas in the 2nd round of the tourney with about 7 minutes left

Previous topic - Next topic