collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by The Sultan
[Today at 05:53:00 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Hards Alumni

Quote from: The Sultan of South Wayne on June 08, 2011, 07:53:19 AM
Have they lied?  It is possible that they truly believe that the Warrior nickname runs counter to what the Jesuits believe on this issue WHILE ALSO running counter to an agreement they have with a donor.

Well the Jesuit on MU's seal has a cross in his belt that looks like a sword!!!

/backs away slowly

mu03eng

Quote from: The Sultan of South Wayne on June 08, 2011, 07:53:19 AM
Have they lied?  It is possible that they truly believe that the Warrior nickname runs counter to what the Jesuits believe on this issue WHILE ALSO running counter to an agreement they have with a donor.

I agree it is possible, and this is where our opinions diverge, I don't think they believe what they are saying.  It just feels to coincidental that they believe this but they don't take action until they get some value for it.  IMHO its a case of character revealed.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

brewcity77

Who's up for having a bunch of Marquette Warriors t-shirts screened and going to Potowatomi this weekend? ;D

Hoopaloop

"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

JWags85

Quote from: rugbydrummer on June 07, 2011, 10:06:38 PM
Hey I was there last weekend too but I ignored you specifically because you were wearing a warriors shirt . . .

What were you there for?? I think we brought the hot weather home because it's colder there now!

Just for the hell of it.  My dad and his company were there for a convention and it seemed like a good weekend to go out, so my roommate and I flew out.  Thursday and Friday nights were probably the most perfect weather you could ask for in Vegas.

Previous topic - Next topic