collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 05:09:31 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Galway Eagle

Retire Terry Rand's jersey!


WellsstreetWanderer

Everything is bigger in Texas


MUbiz


Hards Alumni


MU Fan in Connecticut


BrewCity83

If only there were a way to combine two photos into one...   
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

StillAWarrior

Quote from: BrewCity83 on December 06, 2023, 04:07:15 PM
If only there were a way to combine two photos into one...

You could probably take the photos to some kind of shop and they could do it for you.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Galway Eagle

Quote from: StillAWarrior on December 06, 2023, 04:11:50 PM
You could probably take the photos to some kind of shop and they could do it for you.

Ah yes something like the picture shop
Retire Terry Rand's jersey!

rocky_warrior

Without the negatives you're probably SOL.

tower912

There are so many negatives all over scoop...
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

lawdog77

Like the iconic photo better:


and then the recreation:


Lighthouse 84

HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

Fred Garvin


oilcan

When I was younger I would have loved to hang out with Jayne. Ahem. As I type this my wife is swatting me with a rolled up newspaper. Shame on me

MUEng92

Quote from: oilcan on December 06, 2023, 06:44:33 PM
When I was younger I would have loved to hang out with Jayne. Ahem. As I type this my wife is swatting me with a rolled up newspaper. Shame on me
Damn, you're older than I thought.  You still get newspapers at your house?

willie warrior

Looks like Jayne enjoyed melon drinks back in her day.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

Uncle Rico

🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Previous topic - Next topic