collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

BrewCity83

The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

The Sultan

"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Uncle Rico

🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

Quote from: lawdog77 on November 10, 2023, 07:52:02 AM
Even worse than:
Spin Doctors
Creed
Nickleback
Hanson?

What do you have against the Spin Doctors!?!
Quote from: Goose on February 09, 2017, 11:06:04 AM
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

lawdog77

Quote from: JamilJaeJamailJrJuan on November 10, 2023, 02:58:23 PM
What do you have against the Spin Doctors!?!
If I hear Two Princes never again, it will be too soon.

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Lennys Tap

Quote from: tower912 on November 10, 2023, 04:10:20 PM
Little Miss can't be Wrong was better.

John Reider (pronounced rider) lived on 4North Schroeder Hall my sophomore year. I was on 4South. He was a scholarship player and roomed with Ron Rahn, another MU player. Good guy, played one year on the varsity before transferring. Of course we called him CC.

oilcan

I just left Miss Katie's and got on the bus, cocktail in hand. Can't wait to look down and see our team tonight. Ring Out Ahoya!

mug644


Previous topic - Next topic