Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Hot damn. I need a cigarette after that one
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


JakeBarnes

Quote from: TAMU, Knower of Ball on March 10, 2023, 11:23:52 PM
Hot damn. I need a cigarette after that one

Went straight to cigar lounge. A whiskey and a  Sir Winston was needed
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

"We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world; it is to fight them in ourselves and in others." -Camus, The Rebel

StillWarriors

Quote from: 1SE on March 10, 2023, 07:52:59 PM
Who cares- f'em. Hopefully thus helped the "I don't want to face UCONN" crowd get the COLE out.

MU is the one who knocks

Great use of a great line!

connie

Great game.  AWESOME win!
"I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked."  H.J.S.

Previous topic - Next topic