Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


MU Fan in Connecticut

Does anyone watch the show The Curse of Oak Island on the History Channel?

Apparently, Peter Fornetti, one of the young cast members, is the nephew of the two main treasure hunters, Rick and Marty Lagina, is either a current Marquette student or a recent graduate.  He was wearing a Marquette pullover the entire premier episode for the new season that began this week.

tower912

I do, but I missed the season premiere.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

ZiggysFryBoy

Dey ben diggin so long day had ta bring on da next generation?

MU Fan in Connecticut

Quote from: tower912 on November 15, 2018, 03:34:58 PM
I do, but I missed the season premiere.

They'll rerun before next Tuesday.

Spotcheck Billy

Quote from: ZiggysFryBoy on November 15, 2018, 03:36:15 PM
Dey ben diggin so long day had ta bring on da next generation?

That is correct, this season is actually titled The Curse of Oak Island: The Next Generation.

Previous topic - Next topic