collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by The Sultan
[Today at 05:53:00 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

4everwarriors

Sum lady?s accusin? Jamil of floatin? a rancid johnson, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ZiggysFryBoy

Rocky, please keep the iphone glitch of ? in place of '.  This make 4ever even more unreadable.

wadesworld

Quote from: ZiggysFryBoy on January 10, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
Rocky, please keep the iphone glitch of ? in place of '.  This make 4ever even more unreadable.

Lol

Ellenson Guerrero

I'm guessing its not a coincidence that she's suing right when he's about to sign with the Lakers. 
"What we take for-granted, others pray for..." - Brent Williams 3/30/14

T-Bone

So he signed a type two way contract?
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: Ellenson Guerrero on January 10, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
I'm guessing its not a coincidence that she's suing right when he's about to sign with the Lakers.

Red herring. All that matter is whether or not he did it.

I also have not seen confirmation that this suit is new. It's possible that its just coming to light now because no one cared about Jamil Wilson until recently.
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.



GB Warrior

Ron Mexico disapproves of not using a pseudonym

Newsdreams

Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

Jockey

Quote from: ZiggysFryBoy on January 10, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
Rocky, please keep the iphone glitch of ? in place of '.  This make 4ever even more unreadable.

;D ;D

I'm guessing he is one of those people who complain of Hispanics not speaking English.

#scoopbonics


Jay Bee

You can get sued 4 dis? Crrrraaaaapppp
The portal is NOT closed.

Previous topic - Next topic