collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:41:46 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

warriorchick

Have some patience, FFS.

rocky_warrior

Judging by sweat stains, he needs a seat with better thermal transfer properties.

1SE

I am absolutely thrilled that it is ice cold. So much more fun this way. I can't wait to watch some meaningful March MUBB again. Kudos to all of you who had faith all along.
Real Warriors Demand Excellence

warriorchick

Quote from: 1SE on January 25, 2017, 02:16:50 AM
I am absolutely thrilled that it is ice cold. So much more fun this way. I can't wait to watch some meaningful March MUBB again. Kudos to all of you who had faith all along.

I have had my tagline below for over two years.  Hate to say I told you so...
Have some patience, FFS.

1SE

#4
Quote from: warriorchick on January 25, 2017, 07:05:36 AM
I have had my tagline below for over two years.  Hate to say I told you so...

Glad you can! Believe me, I'm much happier it's the Wojo skeptics eating crow than vice-versa - there would have been little solace in having been right.

Plus, I like to think Wojo is an avid Scoop reader and seeing that the pressure was on from loyal MU fans he decided to up his game and pull out some big wins. 
Real Warriors Demand Excellence

Previous topic - Next topic