collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

real chili 83

Quote from: willie warrior on November 03, 2015, 11:08:43 AM
Sorry Pal. Jane Fonda is a Communist traitor. I was in Nam while she was posing with NVA anti-aircraft personnel who were trying to shoot down our fliers. She would be on the dislike list.

Just gigging ya....

brewcity77

Quote from: willie warrior on November 03, 2015, 11:11:36 AM
Reading is fundamental. We all know what was said at the time. I mocked that statement and now you try to attribute the statement to me. Doesn't wash, but thanks for wasting the time to try.

Oh little wee willie, it's so funny how you try to assert other people said things, then the only evidence you can provide is misquoting them. You're right, reading IS fundamental, and you are fundamentally bad at it.

keefe

Quote from: real chili 83 on November 03, 2015, 11:53:06 AM
Just gigging ya....

You a closet Aggie, Chili???

Hell, I thought you were a good guy...


Death on call

real chili 83

Quote from: keefe on November 03, 2015, 11:57:44 AM
You a closet Aggie, Chili???

Hell, I thought you were a good guy...

You ever gig a frog?....

TSmith34, Inc.

Quote from: willie warrior on November 02, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Sorry:
I like in no particular order: Al McGuire, Rick Majerus, MU basketball, the US of A; sports; responsible people, Wounded Warrior Project, Ted Cruz, the Packers, lower taxes, honesty, colors of the seasons, Robert DeNiro, Aretha Franklin, Meryl Streep, Bruce Springsteen, planning for the future, Wojo, old autos, new autos, military preparedness, Chesty Puller, JFK, Celine Dion, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Ray Charles, 57 Thunderbirds, corvettes, stealth bombers and so on and so on., and so on. There are many things and people I like, and some I dislike, just like the rest of you.

Your point if any is lost.

Ted Cruz and Celine Dion?  ? ?  ?    ? ? ??   ?
"The greatest economy in the history of the world is on the horizon."

We R Final Four

Quote from: willie warrior on November 03, 2015, 11:08:43 AM
Sorry Pal. Jane Fonda is a Communist traitor. I was in Nam while she was posing with NVA anti-aircraft personnel who were trying to shoot down our fliers. She would be on the dislike list.
Sounds like military preparedness to me.

Dawson Rental

Quote from: willie warrior on November 02, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Sorry:
I like in no particular order: Al McGuire, Rick Majerus, MU basketball, the US of A; sports; responsible people, Wounded Warrior Project, Ted Cruz, the Packers, lower taxes, honesty, colors of the seasons, Robert DeNiro, Aretha Franklin, Meryl Streep, Bruce Springsteen, planning for the future, Wojo, old autos, new autos, military preparedness, Chesty Puller, JFK, Celine Dion, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Ray Charles, 57 Thunderbirds, corvettes, stealth bombers and so on and so on., and so on. There are many things and people I like, and some I dislike, just like the rest of you.

Your point if any is lost.

If you add "making people shake their heads" to your like list, I can guarantee that you will happy for your entire tenure on Scoop.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Previous topic - Next topic