collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


keefe

Quote from: mu03eng on February 26, 2015, 03:42:14 PM
Tough one, I truly love the story, but for it to become a meme it has to enter the every day "lexicon" of Scoop and I haven't seen it do that.

Right now I'm not sure it even warrants meme watch list, but I will be watching closely

C'mon Navy. "Flush" has become part of the Scoop narrative.


Death on call


keefe

Quote from: mu03eng on February 26, 2015, 03:42:14 PM
Tough one, I truly love the story, but for it to become a meme it has to enter the every day "lexicon" of Scoop and I haven't seen it do that.

Right now I'm not sure it even warrants meme watch list, but I will be watching closely

The flush report has legs, Navy. This belongs in the Dance.


Death on call

Dr. Blackheart

Quote from: keefe on September 04, 2015, 08:02:41 PM
The flush report has legs, Navy. This belongs in the Dance.

Here is the rub, though:  When Wojo came on board he eliminated the Majerus Endowed Student Mangaer's internship.  An electric eye was installed, effectively replacing a student with a robot.  He calls this outsourcing initiative, "The Dookie Way".  Next up:  A self parking Google car.

Previous topic - Next topic