collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


mu_hilltopper

"I just saved a bunch on my auto insurance."

For real.  ;D

Every 4-5 years, I get off my butt and re-bid my auto insurance.  Last time around, I picked the cheapest high quality firm, Liberty Mutual.  Every year, my insurance creeps up a bit.

So I went to a few internet websites and put in my info, got about 10 quotes within an hour .. all of them were 20-30% lower than my current rate.  .. I even tried getting an internet quote from my current carrier, Liberty Mutual .. it came in 10% cheaper on the web than I was already paying.

So I called them up, explained they needed to bid for my business again and come in low, or I was leaving.

The next day the guy calls back "Oh, I explained it all to my manager and got you a better rate." .. My rate plummeted 35%.  :o

So my PSA for the week is .. spend an hour, hit up a few insurance quote websites, and call up your guy and put the screws to them.  It'll be worth it.

Previous topic - Next topic