collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

iammartino

Where can I find a stream for tonight's game?

Thanks!
Proud lurker for over a decade...

mu_hilltopper


nyg

Yes, that us stream from last game would be great.

muwarrior69

Yes, I went back to the thread for Friday's game and the link is no longer there. Why did it disappear?

mwbauer7

It appears we need some sort of covert information on how the potential stream is supposed to be kept covert until gametime so it remains a viable option for us.

Also, this message should self destruct at gametime. If not, please delete it...

BM1090

If the link is works at gametime, I will delete it and people that need it PM me

Skatastrophy

#6
and now for something completely different.

BM1090

I can't figure out if this is a joke or serious.

But... I'll just hope for a link

77ncaachamps

Thanks for the info, y'all.

See you in about 40!
SS Marquette

mu_hilltopper


Sharpie

I wish Buzz would unbutton the top button of his polo shirts in interviews. But the link works so far.

Previous topic - Next topic