collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Thoughts and prayers in Perry, Iowa  (Read 7265 times)

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: Thoughts and prayers in Perry, Iowa
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2024, 03:04:51 PM »
Y'all aren't thinking deeply enough about this. Taylor Swift was a psy-op to get Biden re-elected, then staging this shooting is so that Biden has reason to take our guns away. They're playing five dimensional chess, and you guys are just thinking checkers.

The thought of trump playing five dimensional chess made me laugh out loud.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2024, 03:06:07 PM »
Y'all aren't thinking deeply enough about this. Taylor Swift was a psy-op to get Biden re-elected, then staging this shooting is so that Biden has reason to take our guns away. They're playing five dimensional chess, and you guys are just thinking checkers.

We are the dumbest country.

A Monmouth University poll released today showed that 18% believe that Swift is part of a covert government effort to help Joe Biden get elected this year. Almost half of respondents, or 46%, had heard of the premise, as the conspiracy theory took on new life in advance of the Super Bowl.
According to Monmouth, “Fully 71% of those who believe this identify with or lean toward the Republican Party and 83% indicate they are likely to support Donald Trump in the fall.”

https://deadline.com/2024/02/taylor-swift-poll-joe-biden-1235825510/

MU_B

• Walk-On
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2024, 03:13:31 PM »
We are the dumbest country.

A Monmouth University poll released today showed that 18% believe that Swift is part of a covert government effort to help Joe Biden get elected this year. Almost half of respondents, or 46%, had heard of the premise, as the conspiracy theory took on new life in advance of the Super Bowl.
According to Monmouth, “Fully 71% of those who believe this identify with or lean toward the Republican Party and 83% indicate they are likely to support Donald Trump in the fall.”

https://deadline.com/2024/02/taylor-swift-poll-joe-biden-1235825510/

Yes, we do.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article285074737.html

A January poll by Redfield & Wilton Strategies found 18% of voters said they were prone to vote for a candidate endorsed by Swift. “Swift reaches groups of people, some of whom are not very interested in politics, do not follow traditional news, do not have much political knowledge, but have built up a close relationship with Taylor Swift and trust her,” Christian von Sikorski, a professor of political psychology at University Kaiserslautern-Landau in Germany, told McClatchy News.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article285074737.html#storylink=cpy
Willfully misinformed.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2024, 03:23:50 PM »
The good news is, education is a top priority for, um, well, somebody in power, I hope?
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2024, 04:07:58 PM »

Yes, we do.

A January poll by Redfield & Wilton Strategies found 18% of voters said they were prone to vote for a candidate endorsed by Swift. “Swift reaches groups of people, some of whom are not very interested in politics, do not follow traditional news, do not have much political knowledge, but have built up a close relationship with Taylor Swift and trust her,” Christian von Sikorski, a professor of political psychology at University Kaiserslautern-Landau in Germany, told McClatchy News.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article285074737.html#storylink=cpy

Race determines voter turnout. Religion (Or perceived affiliation of such) determines voter turnout. Gender determines voter turnout.

Low information/bias voters are voters nonetheless. Maybe present a better case for celebrities to buy what you are selling. Or pay them if that's what they want. 

MU_B

• Walk-On
« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2024, 04:13:35 PM »
Hopefully, it was just an acorn falling

That video is wild.  Was it just released today?
Willfully misinformed.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2024, 04:14:28 PM »

That video is wild.  Was it just released today?

I saw it first today.  The internal review came out and it’s not flattering for the guy in it.  Luckily, he resigned

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2024, 04:16:29 PM »

Yes, we do.

Allowing celebrity's endorsements to influence one's voting is silly, but hardly new or unusual. More than 100 years ago, presidential candidates were offering Babe Ruth money for his endorsement.

But being influenced by a celebrity endorsement isn't in the same galaxy of stupid as believing the Taylor Swift psyop conspiracy.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2024, 04:37:45 PM »
I saw it first today.  The internal review came out and it’s not flattering for the guy in it.  Luckily, he resigned

A cop can be a Florida man too.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2024, 05:29:42 PM »
The good news is, education is a top priority for, um, well, somebody in power, I hope?

NCAA
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2024, 06:35:32 PM »
Hopefully, it was just an acorn falling

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/s/EIhFdmN6KE

My god

The suspect was handcuffed inside the vehicle after being searched by the officer and his partner

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2024, 06:39:54 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/s/EIhFdmN6KE

My god

The suspect was handcuffed inside the vehicle after being searched by the officer and his partner

Never know what things can be well hidden in a body’s crevices. Ask TSmith.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2024, 06:57:19 PM »
The double barrel roll is a nice touch. Like JB when a geriatric comes to the net in pickleball.

Where does he think he is, Marquette’s campus?

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #213 on: February 14, 2024, 07:05:07 PM »
800 cops.  And there’s not a thing they could do about it.

And republicans won’t allow anything that will make the public safer from these occurrences.

But they are all over DEI and repressing history. Embarrassing.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2024, 07:19:28 PM »
People making the Onion's "only nation where this regularly happens" joke are being disingenuous. We are the only place with Super Bowl parades, and thus, of course we are the only place with mass shootings at Super Bowl parades.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2024, 08:02:14 PM »
People making the Onion's "only nation where this regularly happens" joke are being disingenuous. We are the only place with Super Bowl parades, and thus, of course we are the only place with mass shootings at Super Bowl parades.

Great point we should cancel celebrations since they're making liberals threaten people's gun rights.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2024, 08:42:20 PM »
Never know what things can be well hidden in a body’s crevices. Ask TSmith.
Thinking about my body again. Time to come out. Be your authentic self.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2024, 09:30:31 PM »
800 cops.  And there’s not a thing they could do about it.

And republicans won’t allow anything that will make the public safer from these occurrences.

But they are all over DEI and repressing history. Embarrassing.

Congratulations on violating the " Politics free zone" prohibitions without any repercussion.

Some people have all the luck I guess.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2024, 03:28:40 AM »
rocketman in 3,2,1

Huh, what?  Does 3-2-1 mean minutes? Hours? Days?  Who do you think I am?  Auntie reeeko?  Seeing as how y’all got this figured out, I’m just looking thank you. Some of us have to pick our spots carefully as the “justice” is swift and humorous. But the blame game is exactly what they want.  In the mean time, our edumacation system is either a huge success or failure depending on who’s poster ya got hanging in your garage.  Whatever you do, watch what they are exposing our children to, right Mr Epstein? Oh, he committed suicide, that’s right  “journalism” is still dead
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2024, 06:17:40 AM »

Huh, what?  Does 3-2-1 mean minutes? Hours? Days?  Who do you think I am?  Auntie reeeko?  Seeing as how y’all got this figured out, I’m just looking thank you. Some of us have to pick our spots carefully as the “justice” is swift and humorous. But the blame game is exactly what they want.  In the mean time, our edumacation system is either a huge success or failure depending on who’s poster ya got hanging in your garage.  Whatever you do, watch what they are exposing our children to, right Mr Epstein? Oh, he committed suicide, that’s right  “journalism” is still dead

9 out of 10

tower912

• All American
« Reply #220 on: February 15, 2024, 06:25:28 AM »
Mad respect to the civilians who charged the gunman.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 06:28:53 AM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2024, 07:48:14 AM »
9 out of 10

Really? I think he was trying too hard.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2024, 07:56:29 AM »
Really? I think he was trying too hard.
Effort should be rewarded in the score.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2024, 07:58:26 AM »
Effort should be rewarded in the score.

I think he was just throwing stuff in there to puff up the score. It really didn't flow naturally in a rocket-brain kind of way.

“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2024, 08:12:12 AM »
I think he was just throwing stuff in there to puff up the score. It really didn't flow naturally in a rocket-brain kind of way.
Ha! It just goes to show rocket is not an AI bot.