collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The Andy Rautins Drinking Game  (Read 1897 times)

Ellenson Guerrero

• All American
The Andy Rautins Drinking Game
« on: January 24, 2010, 12:14:08 PM »
Yesterday while watching the game, my roommate came up with a new game to get us energized and ready to drink. The Andy Rautins Drinking game may not initially seem like a great idea, but trust me it is. You drink any time Rautins (aka the man with no soul) gets a close up on TV or the announcers say his name. You also must scream something insulting about Rautins (like how he's from Canada or a non-heterosexual) before you drink

While Rautins hardly scored yesterday he was on TV about 8x as much as Wesley Johnson and the announcers would not stop raving about him. Needless to say we actually were drinking about every 30 seconds and were all about 5 beers in by the end of the game. Just a kindly suggestion for all you out there.
"What we take for-granted, others pray for..." - Brent Williams 3/30/14

dsfire

• All American
Re: The Andy Rautins Drinking Game
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 02:17:23 PM »
Does it count as the announcers saying his name if the announcer refuses to pronounce the 'T'?

BostonBaller

• Walk-On
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 04:06:12 PM »
I dont know what your talking about but the more drinking the better. Andy Rautins is all over the TV getting his close ups after Wes Johnson ran train on us! I believe that there are too many SOBER Marquette students!!!

KCmastapeace

• Walk-On
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 09:32:49 PM »
This game sounds AWESOME!!  I'm gonna play tomorrow night with my friends when Cuse takes on G'town on ESPN.  I better start stockpiling hateful comments about Andy "new moon" Rautins.

LON

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 10:25:11 AM »
Really wish Cooby would've jump stopped and let that douch-canoe go flying over the top of him.  I don't know what it is about him, but I just don't like him.  Maybe it's his face/expressions.

I did hate Devendorf a lot more though, and Rautins seems to keep his pimp hand off the ladies, so he's got that going for him.

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 03:04:11 PM »
Seems like a better one would be:
1.) pick the top X scorers in the game of interest (where X is the number of people playing along)
2.) draw names to determine who is assigned to each player
3.) every time a player scores the person assigned to him does a shot (FT's each count individually, even if they're and-one's).
4.) repeat for the next game
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.