Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Way OT: Brtiney Spears  (Read 3333 times)

NavinRJohnson

• All American
Way OT: Brtiney Spears
« on: February 22, 2007, 09:37:50 AM »
Since things are slow today…

What's the over/under on the amount of time before she finds her way to Anna Nicoleville? I'll say 24 months and put the kids' college fund on the under.

NYWarrior

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Way OT: Brtiney Spears
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 09:51:03 AM »
she's a great candidate for any deadpool

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 10:16:12 AM »
just think.....all of this could have been avoided if she went to Marquette like it was rumored..... :D

Avenue Commons

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 12:36:16 PM »
just think.....all of this could have been avoided if she went to Marquette like it was rumored..... :D

The best part of that rumor was that her parents wanted her to go to a Catholic school where she wouldn't get in trouble. Funny for two reasons: First, her parents pimped her out when she was barely a teenager. It's not like they cared. Second, Marquette is not a place where it is easy to stay out of trouble.

Most ridiculous rumor ever about Marquette.
We Are Marquette

IAmMarquette

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »

The best part of that rumor was that her parents wanted her to go to a Catholic school where she wouldn't get in trouble. Funny for two reasons: First, her parents pimped her out when she was barely a teenager. It's not like they cared. Second, Marquette is not a place where it is easy to stay out of trouble.

Most ridiculous rumor ever about Marquette.

And yet, what a wonderful world it would be had Britney never turned all white-trash, married a backup dancer, had 2 kids, divorced said backup dancer, showed the world her ladyparts, freaked out, shaved her head, went to rehab and almost certainly killed her chances of any sort of career revival...

Instead of all that, if the rumors were true, she could have a Marquette degree, she'd still be smokin' hot, and it would still be OK to think she was smokin' hot. Sorry Brit, you chose poorly, for yourself and for the rest of us.

Harrison

• Team Captain
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 02:17:55 PM »
Would have never happened that way...The O'Donnell Hall ice cream would have derailed her career long before all those things could have happened.  Had she gone to MU and met ice cream and 20 oz. red white and Blues at the 'lanche for 50 cents, her career would have been more like that of a one hit wonder like debbie gibson. 

mugrad99

• Team Captain
Picture of Brittany after 4 years of O'Donnell
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 02:27:59 PM »

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 03:10:26 PM »
you guys are dating yourselves.  O'donnell is now the all male frosh dorm.  Cobeen is the all female frosh dorm.  Cobeen also has (had?) the best food.  Coincedence?????

77fan88warrior

• All American
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 03:32:08 PM »
I never understood the McCormick Hall ice cream machine moniker until now. I never thought I would have a learning experience due to Britney Spears!

murocky01

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 03:52:49 PM »
Maybe Brittany would have spent more time in O'Donnell BECAUSE its all male. 

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 04:36:49 PM »
I never understood the McCormick Hall ice cream machine moniker until now. I never thought I would have a learning experience due to Britney Spears!

that was my name on ahoya.....I had a friend that was planning on picking out a good looking freshman girl and follow her around, taking 1 picture of her a day and watching her "grow" flip book style, all thanks to the McCormick Hall ice cream machine.  Too bad he was lazier than hell and never did....the same guy that switched majors 3 x's in one week b/c his advisor told him he didn't have to got to class if he switched majors.  Ah, college.....
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 04:40:52 PM by ZiggysFryBoy »

FatRat

• Walk-On
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
I'd say she'd be on more of a Dana Plato arc than Anna Nicole Smith......