[Today at 10:37:13 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Jay Bee
[May 15, 2024, 09:14:05 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Hards Alumni
[May 15, 2024, 01:48:36 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[May 15, 2024, 12:47:28 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: ATT/DirecTV  (Read 14895 times)

brandx

Re: ATT/DirecTV
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2014, 04:30:52 PM »
Have to totally agree. I made 2 trips to our hop farm in Bonners Ferry, ID and stayed in a lake house near Sandpoint, ID and I would go back for a vacation in a heart beat. It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.

OK, I'm convinced. It will be put on the docket for next year. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

The NW corner of the country (Idaho, Oregon, Washington) is probably the only area of the country I haven't visited.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2014, 05:15:00 PM »
OK, I'm convinced. It will be put on the docket for next year. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

The NW corner of the country (Idaho, Oregon, Washington) is probably the only area of the country I haven't visited.

You won't be disappointed.  It is likely where my wife and I are going to next.  Beautiful part of the country.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2014, 08:55:19 PM »

Wow. An old hippie like you never having been to the last remaining bastion of counter culture observance? A pilgrimage is in order.

Death on call

jesmu84

• All American

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.

brandx

« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2014, 03:51:29 PM »
I wanted to post this too!

Shocking ;D

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2014, 09:47:57 PM »
And, as you can guess, when the black line starts to go back up, June 2014, is when the negotiations were settled. But like all the execs have said, I'm sure they won't be anything but completely fair and impartial.

jesmu84

• All American

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2014, 02:56:02 PM »
http://www.engadget.com/2014/06/06/cable-companies-alleged-to-astroturf-net-neutrality/

Nice.

I'll bet the Obama administration and their incredibly cozy relationship with Comcast will be all over this.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2014, 07:27:17 PM »
I'll bet the Obama administration and their incredibly cozy relationship with Comcast will be all over this.

You write it in real, but it's pretty transparent that you don't mean it like that. But, in the end, it doesn't really matter what the political party or affiliation. The private entities are still scumbags and will always do whatever is in their best interest always.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2014, 08:50:12 PM »
You write it in real, but it's pretty transparent that you don't mean it like that. But, in the end, it doesn't really matter what the political party or affiliation. The private entities are still scumbags and will always do whatever is in their best interest always.

Are governmental entities scumbags, or pillars of kindness and compassion?
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2014, 10:55:28 PM »
Are governmental entities scumbags, or pillars of kindness and compassion?

Both? But mostly scumbags. But, then, you and I aren't th people who always advocate for private entities doing things the right way no matter what.

feedback