Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Looking ahead  (Read 725 times)

Markusquette

• All American
Looking ahead
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:01:13 PM »
I know I'm getting pretty far ahead, but after watching more videos on Burton and Wilson for 2013 I'm just excited about the future of this team.  Buzz has only just begun here, so in terms of talent he's recruiting and nearly getting (players like Snaer, Quincy Miller, etc)  I feel it's only going to be a matter of time before we're routinely pulling in some of the top guys.

I am excited to see the team next year, but it's nice to know we have the talent coming even after.  Especially having guys like Burton and Wilson already for 2013 and we're in on some top prospects.  It's clear our coaching staff knows talent and the program keeps gaining more recognition for so many reasons.  Buzz had to prove himself first, but now we're getting to pick between a lot of great players.  I'm just always interested to see how the team shapes up for the coming years and it is definitely looking good on paper for the years to come.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 07:03:09 PM by Jamil_toMU10 »

Otule's Glass Eye

• All American
Re: Looking ahead
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:05:35 PM »
I know I'm getting pretty far ahead, but after watching more videos on Burton and Wilson for 2013 I'm just excited about the future of this team.  Buzz has only just begun here, so in terms of talent he's recruiting and nearly getting (players like Snaer, Quincy Miller, etc)  I feel it's only going to be a matter of time before we're routinely pulling in some of the top guys.

I am excited to see the team next year, but it's nice to know we have the talent coming even after.  Especially having guys like Burton and Wilson already for 2013 and we're in on some top prospects.  It's clear our coaching staff knows talent and the program keeps gaining more recognition for so many reasons.  Buzz had to prove himself first, but now we're getting to pick between a lot of great players.  I'm just always interested to see how the team shapes up for the coming years and it is definitely looking good on paper for the years to come.

Future looks very bright indeed

feedback