Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Is there really a thread here with the topic, “It only gets worse for Bucky”?  (Read 878 times)

MU Avenue

• Team Captain
I love Marquette -- the university and its basketball teams -- and think it dopey and embarrassing that there is a thread here with the topic, “It only gets worse for Bucky.”

From the first time I saw this thread ridiculing the University of Wisconsin--Madison for having a tough time this season on the basketball court, I was certain it was going to blow up in our faces and make Marquette fans look like imbeciles.

The University of Wisconsin--Madison means nothing in my universe, except that it plays in a certain intrastate basketball game every season.

Why are some here so focused on poking the badger? In this case, it has made Marquette fans look like boobs.

Right now, we are not getting the last laugh.

Goose

• All American
MU Ave

I thought the same thing every time I see that thread. Would much rather have intelligent debate on the direction our program is going.

GGGG

• All American
Are you two of the opinion that you have to read every topic?

Goose

• All American
Sultan

I always try and read your all your insightful ball posts. I’m trying to learn this game and if you post, it must read post for me.

wadesworld

• All American
MU Ave

I thought the same thing every time I see that thread. Would much rather have intelligent debate on the direction our program is going.

“Intelligent debate on the direction our program is going” like condescending “they tried hard” or “they had fun” posts? Got it.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Goose

• All American
Wades

That was number four option on the poll. It beats me saying they are a very bad team at the moment.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
I don't think the thread ridicules UW.  I do think many of the posts do.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
MU ave!  Where you been, amigo?

feedback