'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 16, 2024, 06:05:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: How to watch today  (Read 4980 times)

panda

• All American
How to watch today
« on: February 25, 2017, 09:47:54 AM »
I do not get cbs sports and cannot find a way to stream the game. Any other ideas?

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
Re: How to watch today
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 09:51:11 AM »
Unrelated to today, but does anyone know if games broadcast on FS2 are on the fox sports go app? I see our game next Saturday is on FS2 and looks like I may be out of town. Just curious if I will be able to stream the game or need to find a bar with FS2. Thanks in advance for the info...
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

Marquette4life

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 09:51:23 AM »
 Bars are always open

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 09:57:41 AM »
Unrelated to today, but does anyone know if games broadcast on FS2 are on the fox sports go app? I see our game next Saturday is on FS2 and looks like I may be out of town. Just curious if I will be able to stream the game or need to find a bar with FS2. Thanks in advance for the info...

Depends on your provider, ai'nna? My xfinity doesn't have FS2.. and I can't get it on the app.

PS - small gathering at Billy's on Grand in Shots Paul for today's game
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 09:59:50 AM »
Bars are always open

This.

Even better, watch with some fellow Warriors.  Where do you live?  Here is a map of all the official Marquette bars in the U.S.

http://www.marquette.edu/alumni/mubb/game-watching-parties.php
Have some patience, FFS.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 10:00:58 AM »
This.

Even better, watch with some fellow Warriors.  Where do you live?  Here is a map of all the official Marquette bars in the U.S.

http://www.marquette.edu/alumni/mubb/game-watching-parties.php

He's in the Twin Cities.. and that map is outdated...

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 10:01:15 AM »
Depends on your provider, ai'nna? My xfinity doesn't have FS2.. and I can't get it on the app.

PS - small gathering at Billy's on Grand in Shots Paul for today's game

I have DTV, with FS2 in my package, so hopefully shouldn't be a problem then.

Thanks for the invite, man. I'm a big fan of watching the games parked on my couch where I can listen to the game and yell and scream and throw things (only half joking). A bar is always a last resort for me.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 10:04:55 AM »
I have DTV, with FS2 in my package, so hopefully shouldn't be a problem then.

Thanks for the invite, man. I'm a big fan of watching the games parked on my couch where I can listen to the game and yell and scream and throw things (only half joking). A bar is always a last resort for me.

Yeah, you should be good.. just make sure you have your DTV login information handy

I'm the same way with games usually, but in the mood to get out of the crib for a minute today

panda

• All American
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 10:25:08 AM »
I'm a recovering alcoholic so the bar scene is a no go for me.

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2017, 10:33:41 AM »
I do not get cbs sports and cannot find a way to stream the game. Any other ideas?
Go to a sports bar to watch the game.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2017, 11:19:19 AM »
I am going to miss most of the second half due to a scheduling conflict.  (aka, my wife says we are going to dinner and a play with friends)   I am DVR-ing the game.    So, I need everybody to refrain from posting anything until at least tomorrow morning, ok?   Thanks.   Good talk. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 11:20:38 AM »
I am going to miss most of the second half due to a scheduling conflict.  (aka, my wife says we are going to dinner and a play with friends)   I am DVR-ing the game.    So, I need everybody to refrain from posting anything until at least tomorrow morning, ok?   Thanks.   Good talk.

Old people eat super early, hey?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2017, 11:22:53 AM »
Old people eat super early, hey?

Not that old.   Eastern time zone.   Dinner reservations for 6, curtain at 8.      I will miss from 5:45 (EST) on.    You central time zone types have it made. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 11:27:11 AM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2017, 11:41:24 AM »
Not that old.   Eastern time zone.   Dinner reservations for 6, curtain at 8.      I will miss from 5:45 (EST) on.    You central time zone types have it made.

MU will have the game in control with less than 10 minutes to go in the 2nd half.  You'll have time to post your thoughts.

SaveOD238

• All American
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2017, 11:49:07 AM »

I missed the Nova game for a play and that turned out alright.  You should be OK!

tower912

• All American
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »
MU will have the game in control with less than 10 minutes to go in the 2nd half.  You'll have time to post your thoughts.

If that were the case , the title would be "Deep Friar thoughts" and then 10 inane, irrelevant, rapturously happy non-sequitirs

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 12:12:43 PM »

Theres always vipbox.nu to go to. Just have an adblocker on.

warriorfred

• All American
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 12:37:33 PM »
I intend to avoid watching.  You can thank me later.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 12:41:20 PM »
I'm a recovering alcoholic so the bar scene is a no go for me.

Not sure where you are in the process and what you feel comfortable with.  One possible option would be to go to a restaurant and ask for a table with a clear view of one of the the TVs.

If that isn't comfortable, depending on your TV subscriber you can often get a higher tier package that has the game and then cancel it within the first month.  At most costs you around $15. 

A third option, talk to your sponsor (do you have a sponsor), they may have some ideas.

Good luck on the recovery.

bradley center bat

• All American
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2017, 12:46:42 PM »
Maybe you should order CBSSN.

bradley center bat

• All American
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2017, 12:47:50 PM »
If you have FS2, you can always stream it on FOX Sports Go. Just look for yourself right now. You can always stream any programming.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 12:49:49 PM by bradley center bat »

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2017, 12:51:04 PM »
Not sure where you are in the process and what you feel comfortable with.  One possible option would be to go to a restaurant and ask for a table with a clear view of one of the the TVs.

If that isn't comfortable, depending on your TV subscriber you can often get a higher tier package that has the game and then cancel it within the first month.  At most costs you around $15. 

A third option, talk to your sponsor (do you have a sponsor), they may have some ideas.

Good luck on the recovery.

CBS Sports Network today.

DirecTV wants $25 for the next higher tier of Choice Extra vs Choice to get the above channel. MU has had a solid handful of games on this channel.

Dish, cable, offer this channel and some others on lower tiers.

DirectTV does not include CBS Sports Network, nor some other "Sports" channels in its sports package.

bradley center bat

• All American
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2017, 12:55:47 PM »
CBSSN is a great channel for college basketball, lacrosse, softball and football. Great studio shows, etc,
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 12:57:33 PM by bradley center bat »

Warrior_2002

• Team Captain
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2017, 12:57:19 PM »
CBSSN is a great channel for college basketball, lacrosse and football. Great studio shows, etc,

Any way to get it ala carte? I have PS vue and can't find a way to get it.  Game should be on FS1. 

bradley center bat

• All American
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2017, 12:59:19 PM »
Any way to get it ala carte? I have PS vue and can't find a way to get it.  Game should be on FS1.
Nascar is on FS1 and should be with it's 2 million viewers. CBS has the rights to the game. I don't know how PS Vue works. Sorry.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:01:11 PM by bradley center bat »

feedback