collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Michigan air accident  (Read 3606 times)

🏀

• All American
Re: Michigan air accident
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2017, 08:27:14 PM »
Don't planes always try to takeoff into a headwind? Maybe tha't why runways head different directions.

This was completely careless on everyone's part.

Yep, takeoff and land.

brandx

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2017, 09:04:05 PM »
They didn't take their shoes out of cargo. If you did even a tiny bit of research, you'd know that they actually didn't have their regular game shoes or socks. Presumably the practice gear was shipped separately or not stored in the cargo area, which is why they had access to them.

Keep on believing your ridiculous conspiracy theory though.

And you keep on believing they only had one set of gold uniforms in the entire Athletic Dept.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2017, 11:04:11 PM »
let's just say the uniforms might have been the least of their worries and i am sure they are happy they weren't wearing them when the plane went off the runway, eyn-ha?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 11:20:27 PM »
In other news... fresh off their Big ? Tourney success, the Michigan basketball team has declined their FAA-inspected airliner and requested a different charter from the NCAA:

Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2017, 01:29:13 PM »
Would have been so easy for players/coaches to use this as an excuse. Instead, they overcame adversity and won the effen title. Makes me want to root for them throughout the NCAAs.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson