collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Parrish taking time out from his Buzzcrush...  (Read 6064 times)

RJax55

• All American
Re: Parrish taking time out from his Buzzcrush...
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 02:54:45 PM »
For the most part, I look at these incidents the same way I looked at it when it happened at Madison, at Syracuse, at Illinois, at Marquette, at Texas A&M.   I will say it again, never underestimate the ability of an 18-21 year old male to make bad decisions.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be a college coach and have that responsibility.

The only entertaining part is that it is I4, Crean, and after hearing from chico's for 6 years that every MU player indiscretion was an indictment of Buzz, the silence.   I took him off 'ignore' just for his reaction to all of that.

For a guy that loves to point out hypocrisy and double-standards, his silence has been deafening.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2014, 09:13:18 AM »
Buzz to Indiana!

No.   Larry Williams to IU to rein in Crean and help clean up the atmosphere of lawlessness he has created.   ;D
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2014, 09:35:09 AM »

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be a college coach and have that responsibility.

For a guy that loves to point out hypocrisy and double-standards, his silence has been deafening.

Don't worry guys, Chicos isn't intentionally avoiding Scoop right now, he's just been at work 24/7 saving the world of television and meeting with the Harboughs.  He will soon be back to set things straight.  I wonder if he's on the IU boards doing just that as well.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2014, 11:54:51 AM »
http://indiana.scout.com/story/1477213-tom-crean-leadership-not-nearly-good-enough?s=170

I think Crean handled this about as well as he could.   I am struck by the players saying they need to be better leaders.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

feedback