'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Kevon Looney mention by IL Prep Bullseye Brothers  (Read 18314 times)

Ellenson Guerrero

• All American
Re: Kevon Looney mention by IL Prep Bullseye Brothers
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 12:30:52 PM »
I would love to see an all Milwaukee lineup for MU in 2014: Duane Wilson at PG,  Burton at SG, Looney at SF, some big body at PF, and Stone in the center. That's completely not mentioning all the other talent we would have on the roster (Mayo, Juan, Taylor, Taylor, Ferguson, etc). Go get 'em Buzz.
"What we take for-granted, others pray for..." - Brent Williams 3/30/14

Goose

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 01:16:51 PM »
He is a real talent. I would not bet against Buzz.

Sharpie

• Team Captain
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 01:32:20 PM »
Put up or shup up, Equalizer.   Please find the posts that say they don't want Mooney.    Personally, I want players who want to play for Buzz, who know what that means (getting balls crushed every day), and want to do it anyway.   If a 4-5 star wants that, come on down.   If they want to go elsewhere, I have confidence that Buzz will find someone almost as talented who wants to put in the work. 

This. Only want a recruit that fits in with our culture and Buzz's work ethic. If not, they will most likely not succeed not like playing at MU.

Dangelo Harrison comes to mind after watching him
Play and hearing about him being very hard headed, etc. He is an elite talent and great ball player but something tells me, I'm
Glad we missed out on him. This is just hypothetical and he may be a great kid and may h r worked out extremely well at MU but my instincts are/were that he would t have been a good fit. Sorry a bit off topic.

I'd be happy, extremely happy, with all of the above mentioned Milwaukee kids if they want to come to MU and do some damage in the big east.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2012, 01:40:24 PM »
I would love to see an all Milwaukee lineup for MU in 2014: Duane Wilson at PG,  Burton at SG, Looney at SF, some big body at PF, and Stone in the center. That's completely not mentioning all the other talent we would have on the roster (Mayo, Juan, Taylor, Taylor, Ferguson, etc). Go get 'em Buzz.

Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, back in 2009 we had people on this board that said that Junior Lomomba was "ahead" of both Vander Blue and Tim Maymon at that point in his career.  And even if that was the case, he certainly wasn't by the end of his HS career.

Long time between now and then.  Who knows how these guys will pan out?

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 01:50:48 PM »

Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, back in 2009 we had people on this board that said that Junior Lomomba was "ahead" of both Vander Blue and Tim Maymon at that point in his career.  And even if that was the case, he certainly wasn't by the end of his HS career.

Probably not intentional, but I love it!

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 02:11:51 PM »
Sign in UW student section:'I bought crack from Tim Maymon'

Goose

• All American
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 02:21:08 PM »
I want us to get any Milwaukee kid capable of playing our level of ball. Over the past 15 years or so Milwaukee has produced a ton of D1 kids and I hope we get the best of the bunch every time a blue chipper is out there. Local kids create higher interst in the program, both fan base and media wise.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »
I'm hoping Looney and other 5-stars choose a big-time program that goes to the next two Final Fours.

That program being Marquette, of course!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Equalizer

• All American
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 02:34:58 PM »
Put up or shup up, Equalizer.   Please find the posts that say they don't want Mooney.    Personally, I want players who want to play for Buzz, who know what that means (getting balls crushed every day), and want to do it anyway.   If a 4-5 star wants that, come on down.   If they want to go elsewhere, I have confidence that Buzz will find someone almost as talented who wants to put in the work.  

There were a ton of comments over the past several days, all professing a similar sentiment:  We don't want those top-level recruits.  The reasons follow a litany of "they don't work hard enough", "they play as individuals--not part of a team", "rankings are irrelevant", "they're one-and-done" "not every elite player turns out to be a star", "sometimes an unknown player turns out to be better" etc. etc. etc.

I can think of two possible options they would make such comments:

1.  These people truly don't prefer players like Kevon Looney and would truly rather have the non-elite recruits.  

2.  They secretly want players like Kevon Looney, but refuse to say so publicly out of fear their expectations won't be met.  

Frankly, that second option make our fans sound just like those UW fans who claim "Bo cooled " on whatever recruit he doesn't land.

For some reason, people view it as an affront to Buzz to even mention that Buzz hasn't landed any such players. They seem hell bent on destroying anyone who might suggest that we would be better if we landed such players.  They instead insist on pretending that we never really wanted such players in the first place--to the point where they won't even admit that Buzz had recruited such players before moving on to the guys he eventually signed.

"Recruit rankings don't matter at all.  Recruiting players that are going to flourish in your program is what matters."

"Maybe what makes our team better is that we have less of the prima donna wannas that are on UCONN and others?  Our guys play as a team, not as individuals."

"Just keep getting the DJOs, JFBs, and Jae Crowders of the world and let the other schools fight over the one and dones."

"Who cares how many damn stars Rivals gave our recruits. Look at our team right now. One man's trash is another's treasure."

"Probably not the best time to lament the make-up of our roster or Buzz's judge of talent.  Wouldn't trade this team... very talented and hard-working with lots of heart.  They buy into the program and succeed... that is more important than a player's arbitrary extra 50 spots "in recruiting ranking."

"This really has got to be one of the dumbests threads, especially timing wise, that I've seen on here in some time.  We've gotten our share of highly rated recruits, they're just not our best players."

"Consistent recruiting and high class players will get us to the promised land. Elite players are not necessary nor do they always bring a championship."

"The top players aren't looking to be part of a good "team".  They want to be "Da Man".  MU's teams play without great individual talent, but a great blending of talent.  If I'm a Top 10 guy I want to go where the team revolves around me."

"While it would be nice to see more 4 and 5's coming to Marquette, with the 4 and 5's comes some of the "drama" and "bs" that is associated with them. Plus, how many would be able to make it through Buzz's boot camp? I'll gladly take the 3 and low 4s looking to prove something."

"I would much rather have a completely underrated player with a chip on his shoulder who comes in and works his ass off to get better"

"Kid goes to MU he is a 3-4 star; goes to UNC, Duke, Kentucky or Kansas that same kid is 4-5 star. Ranking don't mean anything."

GOMU85

• Starter
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »
There were a ton of comments over the past several days, all professing a similar sentiment:  We don't want those top-level recruits.  The reasons follow a litany of "they don't work hard enough", "they play as individuals--not part of a team", "rankings are irrelevant", "they're one-and-done" "not every elite player turns out to be a star", "sometimes an unknown player turns out to be better" etc. etc. etc.

1.  These people truly don't prefer players like Kevon Looney and would truly rather have the non-elite recruits.  

2.  They secretly want players like Kevon Looney, but refuse to say so publicly out of fear their expectations won't be met.  

Frankly, that second option make our fans sound just like those UW fans who claim "Bo cooled " on whatever recruit he doesn't land.

For some reason, people view it as an affront to Buzz to even mention that Buzz hasn't landed any such players. They seem hell bent on destroying anyone who might suggest that we would be better if we landed such players.  They instead insist on pretending that we never really wanted such players in the first place--to the point where they won't even admit that Buzz had recruited such players before moving on to the guys he eventually signed.

"Recruit rankings don't matter at all.  Recruiting players that are going to flourish in your program is what matters."

"Maybe what makes our team better is that we have less of the prima donna wannas that are on UCONN and others?  Our guys play as a team, not as individuals."

"Just keep getting the DJOs, JFBs, and Jae Crowders of the world and let the other schools fight over the one and dones."

"Who cares how many damn stars Rivals gave our recruits. Look at our team right now. One man's trash is another's treasure."

"Probably not the best time to lament the make-up of our roster or Buzz's judge of talent.  Wouldn't trade this team... very talented and hard-working with lots of heart.  They buy into the program and succeed... that is more important than a player's arbitrary extra 50 spots "in recruiting ranking."

"This really has got to be one of the dumbests threads, especially timing wise, that I've seen on here in some time.  We've gotten our share of highly rated recruits, they're just not our best players."

"Consistent recruiting and high class players will get us to the promised land. Elite players are not necessary nor do they always bring a championship."

"The top players aren't looking to be part of a good "team".  They want to be "Da Man".  MU's teams play without great individual talent, but a great blending of talent.  If I'm a Top 10 guy I want to go where the team revolves around me."

"While it would be nice to see more 4 and 5's coming to Marquette, with the 4 and 5's comes some of the "drama" and "bs" that is associated with them. Plus, how many would be able to make it through Buzz's boot camp? I'll gladly take the 3 and low 4s looking to prove something."

"I would much rather have a completely underrated player with a chip on his shoulder who comes in and works his ass off to get better"

"Kid goes to MU he is a 3-4 star; goes to UNC, Duke, Kentucky or Kansas that same kid is 4-5 star. Ranking don't mean anything."

+1000000000000000

tower912

• All American
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2012, 03:20:23 PM »
Buzz has been successful with what he does.   So far, his best successes have been with under the radar types.   His 4 star recruits out of high school have been slower to develop than his JUCO's.   The JUCO's have had more instant impact.   Blue and Mayo are the first 2 freshmen he has brought in who have contributed as a freshman but they have not been stars as freshmen.    I would love the instant impact 5 star.   However, they are few and far between.    So, I am more than satisfied with the package that is Buzz.   And I am hopeful that as he continues to show he can develop talent, particularly at the wings, that he will start to land the instant impact freshmen. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MUMac

• All American
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »

I don't recall those comments about Lomomba.  I do know he was considered a potential high major prospect at that time.  He never developed.  But, as a Sophomore, anyone who felt he was anywhere near the same zip code as Vander and Tim's son likely had not watched all 3 play at that stage of their career.

With Looney, and Stone, both have something Lomomba does not - height.  Both are much more highly thought of Nationally that Lomomba.  Looney has a nice shot right now - something Lomomba never developed.

I understand your cautionary tale.  Tokoto might have been a better example.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2012, 03:40:53 PM »
Plus, Buzz has landed 4 starts.   Blue, JJones, EWill, Junior, Juan.   JWilson in, Jeronne out.   Some have developed slower than others, some never live up to the hype.    Buzz has been successful because he has used the JUCO route to seamlessly keep MU's success going.    Butler, DJO, and Jae are all coups.   No getting around it.  And he has developed less highly regarded recruits.   Mayo, Otule, Gardner.    So if Looney wants to come because he thinks Buzz can develop him as a person and a player, welcome!   A high 4 star (possibly 5) who wants to play for Buzz would be a great get.   But if he doesn't, I trust Buzz to find a talented player who does.   We just may not as be familiar with his name.     
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Ellenson Guerrero

• All American
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2012, 03:49:38 PM »
I do too.  He'd be a great addition to the team.

I still don't understand why so many people don't want a player like Kevon on the team.  In the last week I've taken more than my fair share of crap from those who would rather have unraked and unknown players with a chips on their shoulder, rather than a potential #1 player nationall from our own backyard.

You must be the least intelligent person on this board (quite the accomplishment if I must say myself). No one is saying that we should be turning away all the 5 star recruits who come knocking and want to play for Buzz. The point people have been criticizing you about is that you have to be realistic in your recruiting plan. Its not like Buzz can just wake up one day and say, "I'm going to solely focus on 5 star recruits; screw anyone below a 93 on ESPN's recruiting ratings." That would be suicide since there are only 50 or so guys out there in the entire country who meet that definition, and Marquette simply is not in a position to draw enough of them to Milwaukee.

Unless you are the likes of Duke, UNC, Kentucky, or Kansas, you need to develop a comparative advantage in recruiting. For some schools that means having particular strong ties to a certain city, ties to an AAU organization, developing a reputation for a style of play, or developing certain types of players. 98% of schools have to try to win over recruits with something other than "We are UNC". Buzz has developed a comparative advantage in identifying JUCO players and underrated high school players and developing them into above average (or even NBA ready) college players

Now if a 5 star kid already has a connection to Milwaukee and Marquette and wants to play for us, obviously come on board. But a 5 star recruit comes out of Wisconsin once every few years, so if you want to restrict your recruiting to those kinds of players, you are ultimately going to over extend yourself.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2012, 03:51:17 PM »
First of all, here was your original quote:

I still don't understand why so many people don't want a player like Kevon on the team.

Then I asked who specifically didn't want Looney on the team. Now...let's address your wholly inadequate response:

That's you making up comments. Quotation marks are for when you can actually attribute a quote to someone. Just saying "a ton of comments over the past several days" (see, that's how you use quotation marks) doesn't make it so.

I do too.  He'd be a great addition to the team.

I still don't understand why so many people don't want a player like Kevon on the team.  In the last week I've taken more than my fair share of crap from those who would rather have unraked and unknown players with a chips on their shoulder, rather than a potential #1 player nationall from our own backyard.

For some reason, people view it as an affront to Buzz to even mention that Buzz hasn't landed any such players. They seem hell bent on destroying anyone who might suggest that we would be better if we landed such players.  They instead insist on pretending that we never really wanted such players in the first place--to the point where they won't even admit that Buzz had recruited such players before moving on to the guys he eventually signed.

All of this sounds like conspiracy theory stuff. Far more often, I see people mentioning that Buzz has landed a five-star (Vander), or that he's consistently brought top-100 talent (Cadougan, Williams, Blue, Jones, Wilson, Anderson, Taylor) rather than saying he isn't getting anyone of note. Quite simply, what you're saying doesn't seem to jive with anything I've read on here or any other MU message board ever.

Now we get to the quotes...or that's what I assume. No quotation marks, and not attributed to anyone. Are these real quotes, or just more stuff you're making up? Regardless, let's dissect them and see what they say about Kevon Looney, since you specifically referenced that Marquette fans on this website don't want him.

I don't see how that says anything about Looney. It says that you want players that fit in. I assume that whomever wrote this would want Looney if he wanted to fit into our system. Blue was highly rated and fits, is anyone (other than ErickDJ08) complaining about him? Deonte Burton and Steve Taylor are both highly rated, are people decrying their recruitments? No, because they look like they have a good chance to flourish in our program.

Again, no mention of Looney. And I think this is true. We have hard workers. That includes hard workers that are 2-star recruits, 3-star recruits, 4-star recruits, 5-star recruits, and JUCO All-Americans. Doesn't matter where you come from, if you're willing to put ego aside and play as a team, we'll have you.

This is the first thing that almost references Looney...but almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, and again, no attribution, so there's no way to know if it came from a poster on this website, but who says Looney is a one-and-done?

This is referencing past recruits, not future ones. Just because Crowder and DJO weren't 5-star players doesn't mean they aren't good. That holds true across many programs. But it doesn't say that we don't want Buzz to pursue highly rated players going forward. Again, a complete waste of a quote by you.

Nothing...about...Looney...this is becoming a recurring theme in your so-called quotes. Also nothing about recruiting going forward, just saying that Buzz is a good talent evaluator. Interestingly, Buzz is known to be actively recruiting a number of Milwaukee guys, including Looney. As this person seems to trust Buzz's talent judgment, I assume he would support and trust Buzz recruiting Looney.

Not about Looney. How many times will I have to reiterate that? How many different ways can I reiterate that? Maybe that should be my focus in this post, to point out in as many different ways as possible that NOTHING IN THIS SENTENCE IS ABOUT KEVON LOONEY.

Does this reference Looney? I would say no. He's a high class player. That means he could help get us to the promised land. It's true that teams don't always need elite recruits to get to the Final Four (Butler, George Mason, VCU) and that teams that do get elite recruits don't always win titles (Kentucky under Cal, Ohio State under Matta, Louisville under Pitino), but this person does want high class players, which means he wants a guy like Looney.

At the moment, Looney's rated outside the top-ten, so again, this isn't talking about him. And as we're looking for a quote where someone says they specifically don't want Kevon Looney, you're swinging at the fourth strike here anyway. But either way, I think there's an element of truth to this, in the way that Buzz wants team first guys. Is that maybe why we didn't press harder for Quincy Miller? I think Buzz's top priority are guys that are willing to work in the system. That doesn't preclude highly-rated recruits, but it only allows for highly rated recruits that want to work hard and play the role that is set out for them. Vander Blue was a 5-star recruit that was willing to do all of that, and he is flourishing under Buzz.

So far, every 4 and 5 that came to Marquette has made it through Boot Camp. Every one. And this person also said "it would be nice to see more 4 and 5's coming to Marquette" (again, proper use of quotes). That means he wants guys like Looney, provided they don't bring along drama and are willing to work through Boot Camp. My hope is that Looney is that type of guy, the kind that wants to be part of a team, improve his game, and become a better player at Marquette, while also hopefully using it as a launching pad to his NBA career. And I'd be that whomever wrote this would feel the same way, especially as they specifically mentioned a desire for more elite recruits.

This is a fragment, so it's irrelevant. The person would rather have an underrated player than what? Than a lazy underrated player? Than a woefully overhyped player? Than Lebron James? Without a completed comparison, there's no way to properly frame this quote, and thus no way for it to be relevant.

Oh man...you really, really, really don't understand this, do you. The argument here is that the player isn't rated as highly specifically BECAUSE he picked Marquette over those schools. When they pick the McDonald's All-Americans, is it any surprise that most of them seem to be headed to Duke, UNC, Kentucky, and UCLA? It's because those are blue-blood programs, those school names put butts in seats and eyes on the tube, and the person is saying that the rating has more to do with the school than the player.

Take Mitch McGary, for instance. He was a lowly rated player when Marquette first got in on him. Then, he started getting interest from UNC, Duke, Kentucky, and all the big boys. His recruiting ranking shot up. Suddenly, he goes from being a fringe 3-4 star player to the #2 player in his class, a bonafide 5-star prospect, and maybe a one-and-done (or none-and-done) and possibly the best recruit in the country. So McGary declares for Michigan...and what happens? His ranking drops. Because he picked a school that hasn't been high-profile for close to 20 years and is better known for football. Do you think McGary would have been invited to the McDonald's AA game if he had picked UNC? I guaran-damn-tee it.

Look at the McDonald's 2012 roster. Check out where those recruits are going to school. The only players not going to prototype blue-blood schools are Kris Dunn at Providence and Marcus Smart at Oklahoma State, largely because this class is devoid of good point guards. You could argue NC State, but they have some trophies in the cabinet, and it's a great story for the underdog Tobacco Road team to have 3 McD's AA recruits.

What about Steven Adams, ESPN's #6 recruit going to the unfashionable Pitt Panthers? Or Danuel House, the #16 recruit going to Houston? Sam Dekker at Wisconsin? Robert Carter at Georgia Tech? All of them are rated higher than Perry Ellis, but there's no way they leave out the top recruit from Kansas.

Bottom line, recruiting rankings are rigged to favor the blue blood schools. Just look at the story of Ivan Renko, who became an overnight sensation when Bob Knight announced he had received a commitment from the budding Yugoslavian star. If a big-time coach is interested or signs a guy, his rankings will be inflated, whether he's a good player, a bad player, or if he doesn't even exist in the first place.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 03:53:59 PM by brewcity77 »
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Ellenson Guerrero

• All American
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2012, 03:52:28 PM »

To be clear, I wasn't suggesting that I expected these high school kids to be better than the likes of Mayo, Juan, or the Taylors. But watch the tape man, all four of those guys I named are high major talents that we should want at Marquette.

LloydMooresLegs

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »
You work it, Brew!

MU82

• All American
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2012, 04:02:10 PM »
I think it's safe to say that most folks who visit this site would love Buzz to reel in some 5-stars. Those who say otherwise are rationalizing: Well, I'd rather have guys who get along. (As if the two are mutually exclusive and it's impossible to find 5-stars who also are good teammates.) They also are sticking up for a coach they have grown to like and respect.

All that being said, I think if one looks at the real meaning to what folks on this board are saying, it's this: "Yes, I'd love a 5-star recruit to choose Marquette every once in a while, but Buzz seems to have a knack for finding diamonds in the rough and helping them become good or even excellent players. So I'm satisfied with the kinds of kids Buzz has brought in and I have faith that Buzz will be able to keep winning with them."
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

LON

• All American
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2012, 05:30:36 PM »
Look at the exchange 84, err, the Equalizer had with Wadesworld (can't remember the thread) a few days ago.  Then imagine 84 picking and choosing quotes out of context (shocking, right?) to suit his inaccurate-presented-as-fact original statement in this thread.  That's what 84 was referring to when he mentioned several others.

/may not be entirely accurate but I'm pretty sure that's where I remember seeing some of the paraphrased quotes he offers as proof of his inaccuate-presented-as-fact original statement

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2012, 05:36:44 PM »
Maybe I missed something, but who said they don't want Kevon Looney on the team? Who specifically said that they would rather have an unranked player than Looney?

If it was said, so be it. But I don't believe anyone wouldn't want Looney at Marquette. He's a perfect fit for us, is in our back yard, and would help continue the tradition of keeping top-flight Milwaukee talent home that Deonte Burton is trying to start.

So who said it? Who said "I'd rather take a nobody over Kevon Looney"? Because I don't believe anyone said that.

It was the same people who said MU doesn't want Jabari Parker or Kendrick Nunn.

nyg

• All American
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 06:06:39 PM »
Brew, that was awesome.  Completely done correctly with intuitive research. 

I go with Tower and the JUCO's.  They have been the difference under the Buzz regime, just as a five star would have instant impact.

I got ripped in a thread a few weeks ago about the loss of DJO and Crowder next year and who is going to fill the void.  Their play in the last two weeks has been incredible and I don't know how they make up the loss of the two JUCO's. 

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »
To be clear, I wasn't suggesting that I expected these high school kids to be better than the likes of Mayo, Juan, or the Taylors. But watch the tape man, all four of those guys I named are high major talents that we should want at Marquette.

You are likely right....but that's exactly what many, including bma, said about Lomomba. 

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 08:48:41 PM »
Brew, that was awesome.  Completely done correctly with intuitive research. 

I go with Tower and the JUCO's.  They have been the difference under the Buzz regime, just as a five star would have instant impact.

I got ripped in a thread a few weeks ago about the loss of DJO and Crowder next year and who is going to fill the void.  Their play in the last two weeks has been incredible and I don't know how they make up the loss of the two JUCO's. 

Buzz said it in a post-game presser a week or two ago: gotta bring in two more to replace them.  Totally agree!  Our JUCO pipeline is amazing.  Every one of them (with the exception of Fulce due to injury) either met (Buycks) or greatly exceeded (JFB, DJO, JFC) expectations and have been the major contributors to a great run the past three years.  We need MORE JUCO's not less as people last year were whining about.  Sending two more to the league this year should give us one of the first picks of that litter, which is a competitive advantage a small school in MKE needs to exploit to the maximum.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 08:51:26 PM »
Yeah, but we are out of scholarships for the next two years (assuming Otule gets a 6th year).   Though I accept that transfers are an inevitable part of basketball, I would rather not start that conversation. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2012, 09:00:02 PM »
Its been started long ago
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

feedback