[May 15, 2024, 06:12:27 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Hards Alumni
[May 15, 2024, 01:48:36 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[May 15, 2024, 12:47:28 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[May 15, 2024, 09:31:52 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: UConn't make this up  (Read 15150 times)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Re: UConn't make this up
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2021, 10:41:33 PM »
Check with Tamu and Tower.

Been on the fire Wojo bus since the Seton hall game. You just have poor reading comprehension
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Mediocrity Embraced

• Walk-On
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2021, 10:56:21 PM »
Been on the fire Wojo bus since the Seton hall game. You just have poor reading comprehension
Took you 7+ Years huh?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2021, 10:58:03 PM »
But we can’t boo?

Yes, by all means. Give Marquette  hundreds (or us it thousands?) so you can watch a team you hate and boo a coach you hate more. That’ll show ‘em! They’ll be horrified as they spend your money.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Mediocrity Embraced

• Walk-On
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2021, 11:03:01 PM »
Yes, by all means. Give Marquette  hundreds (or us it thousands?) so you can watch a team you hate and boo a coach you hate more. That’ll show ‘em! They’ll be horrified as they spend your money.
They obviously care about booing. They stopped announcing Wojo’s name during intros because people booed. 8 years, no tournament wins. He deserves to be booed. Dude is so thin skinned he deleted Twitter after a blowout tournament loss. MU censors comments on Instagram and Twitter. Parent keyboard warriors are out for blood defending their children when they have a bad game. We are a clown program and disgrace to our once proud history. This program, University and overall mediocre attitude is one big dumpster fire and anyone with a brain and honest eyes knows it.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2021, 11:04:26 PM »
They obviously care about booing. They stopped announcing Wojo’s name during intros because people booed. 8 years, no tournament wins. He deserves to be booed. Dude is so thin skinned he deleted Twitter after a blowout tournament loss. MU censors comments on Instagram and Twitter. Parent keyboard warriors are out for blood defending their children when they have a bad game. We are a clown program and disgrace to our once proud history. This program, University and overall mediocre attitude is one big dumpster fire and anyone with a brain and honest eyes knows it.
Thank you. 82 lives in denial.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2021, 11:04:59 PM »

I would become a Gonzaga fan if I were you.

Mediocrity Embraced

• Walk-On
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2021, 11:07:54 PM »
Not here to trash anyone but I have been lurking and it is beyond shocking the lengths people go to to defend this program, University and Wojo. Can’t remember anyone in recent memory....student, alum (especially the young alums) or basketball fan who didn’t say MU has turned into a national laughing stock. Lovell and the BOT are to blame. People need to vote with their wallets and let the mighty dollar speak. Bleed them dry and let them flounder and show them 8 years of mediocrity is way past enough.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2021, 11:10:25 PM »

Another lie.

Most of us simply choose not to throw a hissy fit on the interwebs about something we can’t control.

Those in denial are the ones who root against their supposed favorite team because they ignorantly believe a loss will get them what they want.

Congrats on the loss today. Now make sure you get Marquette your money for next season. It will help pay for Wojo’s extension!

Mediocrity Embraced

• Walk-On
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2021, 11:12:52 PM »
I would become a Gonzaga fan if I were you.
I have zero clue what this means or implies. Perhaps I am the unwashed and just am not worthy to understand. I do understand what trash basketball is. That’s the Marquette and Wojo brand. Intertwined together and a match made in heaven (sorry for the religious reference, I know Marquette is anti-Catholic these days).

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2021, 11:20:29 PM »
Another lie.

Most of us simply choose not to throw a hissy fit on the interwebs about something we can’t control.

Those in denial are the ones who root against their supposed favorite team because they ignorantly believe a loss will get them what they want.

Congrats on the loss today. Now make sure you get Marquette your money for next season. It will help pay for Wojo’s extension!
It’s sad to hear this. I’m somehow responsible for the state of the program because I attend Marquette Basketball games. Will there ever come a day where you place the blame squarely where it belongs? On Wojo, Scholl, Lovell, and the BOT? Clearly you’re not happy with the program, but you still refuse to do that. You need to have that epiphany. It’s cathartic and necessary. There is no happiness in MUBB right now. It sucks - I agree. But a competitive basketball program does not get to this point over the course of 8 years by accident. And it doesn’t get there because a guy on Scoop renewed season tickets.

Mediocrity Embraced

• Walk-On
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2021, 11:24:18 PM »
It’s sad to hear this. I’m somehow responsible for the state of the program because I attend Marquette Basketball games. Will there ever come a day where you place the blame squarely where it belongs? On Wojo, Scholl, Lovell, and the BOT? Clearly you’re not happy with the program, but you still refuse to do that. You need to have that epiphany. It’s cathartic and necessary. There is no happiness in MUBB right now. It sucks - I agree. But a competitive basketball program does not get to this point over the course of 8 years by accident. And it doesn’t get there because a guy on Scoop renewed season tickets.
Me and a lot of young alums I know refuse to get season tix again until Wojo is gone and the team and University moves from politics. They have no idea the damage they have done with things like Theo’s comments or embracing a felon rapist. People don’t like that stuff.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2021, 11:26:54 PM »
Not here to trash anyone but I have been lurking and it is beyond shocking the lengths people go to to defend this program, University and Wojo. Can’t remember anyone in recent memory....student, alum (especially the young alums) or basketball fan who didn’t say MU has turned into a national laughing stock. Lovell and the BOT are to blame. People need to vote with their wallets and let the mighty dollar speak. Bleed them dry and let them flounder and show them 8 years of mediocrity is way past enough.

If you really have been reading Scoop while you lurk, you should know without needing to be told that there are very few Wojo defenders here.

For example, more than a month ago, I said that he should be fired immediately, during the season. And I meant it.

All I’m saying now is that I doubt it will happen, so I’m not gonna figuratively throw furniture and scream on the interwebs. And I’m not gonna refuse to enjoy a game like Wednesday’s.

If you choose to hate a victory at the Dean Dome, it’s a free country and you are free to experience zero joy.

But you know what, my friend? You and I actually agree about voting with our wallets. So you might want to save your lecture for 5Cent.

He is so desperate to get rid of Wojo ... that he’s gonna renew his season tickets to help pay for Wojo’s next contract extension!

Mediocrity Embraced

• Walk-On
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2021, 11:33:33 PM »
If you really have been reading Scoop while you lurk, you should know without needing to be told that there are very few Wojo defenders here.

For example, more than a month ago, I said that he should be fired immediately, during the season. And I meant it.

All I’m saying now is that I doubt it will happen, so I’m not gonna figuratively throw furniture and scream on the interwebs. And I’m not gonna refuse to enjoy a game like Wednesday’s.

If you choose to hate a victory at the Dean Dome, it’s a free country and you are free to experience zero joy.

But you know what, my friend? You and I actually agree about voting with our wallets. So you might want to save your lecture for 5Cent.

He is so desperate to get rid of Wojo ... that he’s gonna renew his season tickets to help pay for Wojo’s next contract extension!
I do not know your posting history but ok I see what you mean. I don’t have any comments about the UNC victory. It didn’t mean anything but it was a win. That’s all it was. Gonna need some background about the 50 cent reference. And I am even more confused....since when did 50 cent become an MU fan? Or am I completely missing something...

MU82

• All American
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2021, 11:35:28 PM »

Who is more responsible for MU administration thinking the program is OK ...

The person who sits in front of his TV on a Wednesday in February and gets some joy in an otherwise miserable season out of watching his alma mater win at the Dean Dome?

Or the person who pulls out his Visa card and dutifully renews his season tickets?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2021, 11:37:43 PM »
I do not know your posting history but ok I see what you mean. I don’t have any comments about the UNC victory. It didn’t mean anything but it was a win. That’s all it was. Gonna need some background about the 50 cent reference. And I am even more confused....since when did 50 cent become an MU fan? Or am I completely missing something...

5Cent is 5DollarPitcher, the Scooper you had a conversation with right before me.

Mediocrity Embraced

• Walk-On
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2021, 11:38:56 PM »
Who is more responsible for MU administration thinking the program is OK ...

The person who sits in front of his TV on a Wednesday in February and gets some joy in an otherwise miserable season out of watching his alma mater win at the Dean Dome?

Or the person who pulls out his Visa card and dutifully renews his season tickets?
I am so confused. Why would people want to renew their tix to watch trash? I would pay with Amex if I bought them, but MU does not accept Amex, probably cause they hate America. Why are people such jerks on this board. It’s just an internet chat room.

Mediocrity Embraced

• Walk-On
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2021, 11:40:14 PM »
5Cent is 5DollarPitcher, the Scooper you had a conversation with right before me.
Why do you call him 5cent lol. So embarassed I thought you said 50 cent.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2021, 06:32:36 AM »
Not so,but glad you finally got on the bus. Better late than never. And speaking of comprehension, results analysis for you can't be too high if it took you to get on the bus this late.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

goldeneagle91114

• All American
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2021, 08:03:31 AM »
Congrats to all the Marquette "fans" for the big loss tonight! You must feel great reveling in your joylessness.

Indeed, several of you feel so great that you have proceeded to make stuff up about your fellow Scoopers' reaction after the UNC game.

Effen do something besides whine on a fan board, will ya? Cancel your season tickets. Organize a petition to fire Wojo and get 10,000 signatures. Lead a walk-out of the final home game. Protest outside Lovell's home. Go up to Theo's face and yell at him. Be effen men and do something besides whine like beyotches and lie about what other Scoopers are saying.

If I start a petition will you sign it?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2021, 08:19:28 AM »
Not so,but glad you finally got on the bus. Better late than never. And speaking of comprehension, results analysis for you can't be too high if it took you to get on the bus this late.

🙄
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2021, 08:43:49 AM »
If I start a petition will you sign it?

Well, I don't sign anything until I read it - and I hope you don't either - so I can't say right this second whether I'd sign your petition.

But given that I said 5 weeks ago that MU should fire Wojo immediately, yes, I would be behind the general idea of a petition calling for the BOT to send him packing.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2021, 10:11:19 AM »
I am so confused. Why would people want to renew their tix to watch trash? I would pay with Amex if I bought them, but MU does not accept Amex, probably cause they hate America. Why are people such jerks on this board. It’s just an internet chat room.

MU hates America?

connie

• All American
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2021, 10:17:07 AM »
MU hates America?
It was bad enough when it was just the basketball team sucking, now the school has to hate America too!
"Let's be careful out there."  Phil Esterhaus

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2021, 10:20:36 AM »
'merica sucks, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2021, 10:23:44 AM »
'merica sucks, hey?

Only took Biden a month and 8 days to take it from “great” to “sucks” to you? Must be doing something right then.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter