collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by JTJ3
[Today at 04:54:33 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 04:49:54 PM]

Banquet by rocky_warrior
[Today at 04:25:47 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[Today at 04:10:23 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Cory Hart to wear sun glasses at night if he is voted into All Star game.  (Read 9352 times)

muwarrior87

• All American
no lie. And he'll use it as his intro song!! haha how great would that be?!? Corey Hart having a Corey Hart song as his intro. lol.

🏀

• All American
Not surprised. Milwaukee Brewers: Will Stoop to Any Level.

muwarrior87

• All American
and every level...OF AWESOMENESS!! haha!! Go 80's music!!

Pakuni

• All American

Says the guy whose team was on the cutting edge of the Beanie Baby phenomenon.

jmayer1

• All American
Are you serious PTM?  This is awesome!!! Remember, baseball is a game and should be fun.

wadesworld

• All American
If Zambrano would do that and he had the same name as the artist the Cubs fans would all be sucking his D...

Gosh I REALLY want one of those SWEET Japanese headbands all the fans wear...those are AWESOME!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 05:31:40 PM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

🏀

• All American
Are you serious PTM?  This is awesome!!! Remember, baseball is a game and should be fun.

I was trying to be sarcastic as I've been saying it for years, but it's a bit much to use that to get him into the All-Star Game.

Hards Alumni

• All American
I was trying to be sarcastic as I've been saying it for years, but it's a bit much to use that to get him into the All-Star Game.

coming from you this really means nothing.

for God's sake, the Yankee's are using a "Support the 'Stache" campaign for Giambi.  I think 'Sunglasses at Night' is just fine in that context.

Hards Alumni

• All American

🏀

• All American
I just used all my votes on Longoria and Wright.

Corey Hart is brutally ugly, he makes Jim Edmonds look good.

Chili

• All American
  • Hot w/noodles, beans, cheese, sour cream & onions

Since you get unlimited votes how did you use them up? And you always come across as knowing everything too... :o
But I like to throw handfuls...

🏀

• All American
Since you get unlimited votes how did you use them up? And you always come across as knowing everything too... :o

Really? It's not like the regular voting? I just did 20 and called it quits. Back to it then.

wadesworld

• All American

I don't know about you but I don't judge other men's looks...

But Longoria's a stud...good thing I read the SI article about him before the season and took him in the last round of my Fantasy Draft and now people think I'm a genius (well, when it comes to baseball I guess you could call me that) 8-)
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

🏀

• All American
I think a lot of people drafted Longoria. It was terrible start which landed him on the waivers.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
for God's sake, the Yankee's are using a "Support the 'Stache" campaign for Giambi.  I think 'Sunglasses at Night' is just fine in that context.

I'm sick of the support the mustache campaign too.  I'd like to get through one episode of Sportscenter or Baseball Tonight where it isn't the primary focus.

Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful mustache.  But I don't want to hear about it 24/7.

As for the sunglasses at night LaRussa has been doing that for years and I've considered him an asshat for it.  Song or not if Corey does it he too will be an asshat.  I don't want Corey Hart costing the NL the game because he can't see a flyball because he's wearing sunglasses at night.  I've seen him miss enough balls without sunglasses at night.

For us Cubs fans this game means something and it should for you Brewer fans too.  You should take the Wild Card. 

🏀

• All American
I'm sick of the support the mustache campaign too.  I'd like to get through one episode of Sportscenter or Baseball Tonight where it isn't the primary focus.

Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful mustache.  But I don't want to hear about it 24/7.

As for the sunglasses at night LaRussa has been doing that for years and I've considered him an asshat for it.  Song or not if Corey does it he too will be an asshat.  I don't want Corey Hart costing the NL the game because he can't see a flyball because he's wearing sunglasses at night.  I've seen him miss enough balls without sunglasses at night.

For us Cubs fans this game means something and it should for you Brewer fans too.  You should take the Wild Card. 

I was trying to read this post, but was memorized by Aramis sweet swing and bat-flip in my signature.

mosarsour

• All American
  • IV
I was trying to read this post, but was memorized by Aramis sweet swing and bat-flip in my signature.

That swing is not nearly as sweet as Ryan Braun's.

reinko

• All American
And not nearly as sweet as Griffey Jr's swing this afternoon

Chili

• All American
And not nearly as sweet as Griffey Jr's swing this afternoon

There is no sweeter swing...

jmayer1

• All American
I've seen him miss enough balls without sunglasses at night.

Not nearly as many as you've seen Soriano miss  :)

I think the sunglasses are great!  If a cub did it, all those Wrigley "fans" would think it was the greatest thing in the world and everybody would be wearing them, just like they do with those headbands.  If you can't have a little fun playing baseball, when can you?

I also guarantee there would be a campaign to vote in a cub if one was listed in the final vote.  But, thank god there isn't as there are already a few cubs in the all-star game that don't belong there (of course nobody is nearly as bad as Varitek, what a joke).

🏀

• All American
I don't think the Cubs would start a Sunglasses at Night campaign.

The headbands are fueled outside of Wrigley, so that also doesn't apply.

deerchaser

• Starter

I hope that Aramis's sweet swing and bat-flip learned something by memorizing you :)

spartan3186

• All American
Not nearly as many as you've seen Soriano miss  :)

I think the sunglasses are great!  If a cub did it, all those Wrigley "fans" would think it was the greatest thing in the world and everybody would be wearing them, just like they do with those headbands.  If you can't have a little fun playing baseball, when can you?

I also guarantee there would be a campaign to vote in a cub if one was listed in the final vote.  But, thank god there isn't as there are already a few cubs in the all-star game that don't belong there (of course nobody is nearly as bad as Varitek, what a joke).

Actually not only the fans, but also the players voted Varitek in (at least according to the Bos vs Min telecast the other night) he may be having a subpar year offensively, but no body calls a better game behind the plate. How many no hitters have his pitchers thrown? Yea thats not just a coincidence.

muwarrior87

• All American
very true spartan. While Varitek has struggled offensively this year, his defensive intangibles are one of the reasons the Sox are in the AL East race. He calls a game as well as anyone else in the league and the players know that and respect it which is why he is in.

jmayer1

• All American

Actually not only the fans, but also the players voted Varitek in (at least according to the Bos vs Min telecast the other night) he may be having a subpar year offensively, but no body calls a better game behind the plate. How many no hitters have his pitchers thrown? Yea thats not just a coincidence.

Yeah, I did know that.  The players definitely weren't going to vote AJ in.  I don't care how good you call a game (even though I think Varitek is highly overrated in this regard) you shouldn't get in if you are batting .217.  Yadier Molina is thought of by many to be the best defensive catcher in the game and he didn't get in with a near .300 average because there are catchers with better power numbers in the NL.

TallTitan34

• All American
    • Marquette Overload
no lie. And he'll use it as his intro song!! haha how great would that be?!? Corey Hart having a Corey Hart song as his intro. lol.

Lies!  He did neither! 

Chili

• All American

TallTitan34

• All American
    • Marquette Overload
I remember seeing him in the field and he wasn't wearing sunglasses. 

The music I don't know about.

Chili

• All American
I remember seeing him in the field and he wasn't wearing sunglasses. 

The music I don't know about.

the music he did.