'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Wow! Did anyone know about this bradley center seating chart??  (Read 6554 times)

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Wow! Did anyone know about this bradley center seating chart??
« on: November 02, 2006, 09:37:09 AM »
sweet - wish I woulda seen this two days ago when i bought some tickets!

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/marquette_university/bradley_center/
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

Chili

• All American
  • Hot w/noodles, beans, cheese, sour cream & onions
Re: Wow! Did anyone know about this bradley center seating chart??
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 09:38:13 AM »
yeah, they have had that up since last years re-seating. the bucks use it as well.
But I like to throw handfuls...

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 09:43:30 AM »
*grumbles*

it is particularly interesting what it shows for the required donations for the various lower level seating.. talk about paying up now AND later.. yikes!
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 09:46:11 AM »

Are you telling me you bought BAD tickets!?!?!  :'(

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 12:35:15 PM »
Rocky - don't kill Sprial!!  I was online and on the phone the minute they went on sale to the public and will now need to bring a box of kleenex for my nose bleeds.

{getting on my soap box}

The non-season ticket holder really got screwed with seats.  The fact that the Wisconsin game was completely sold out before the public sale is ridiculous.  MU really needs to do something to help out the out of State alumni.  The five game packages don't work because I won't be able to make all the games and then the seat will be empty.  I don't think they want that do they?

{getting off my soap box}
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 12:51:19 PM »

Are you telling me you bought BAD tickets!?!?!  :'(

AHEM.. at a marquette basketball game there are NO bad tickets..
unless you happened to buy seats in the old wisconsin field house right behind a support post (yes they did sell those dead spots as seats without any disclaimers).

But to alleviate your fears rocky, no I didn't buy bad tickets.. I measured and they're actually the closest possible tickets to the nearest beer line that were available.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 01:27:39 PM »
The non-season ticket holder really got screwed with seats.  The fact that the Wisconsin game was completely sold out before the public sale is ridiculous.  MU really needs to do something to help out the out of State alumni.  The five game packages don't work because I won't be able to make all the games and then the seat will be empty.  I don't think they want that do they?

Couple things .. first, Marquette (and its fans) want to keep the Red out.  Getting them in the hands of season ticket holders (at 10 seats each) will go pretty far in doing just that.   True, you either need to be a STH, a 5-pack person, or know a STH to get there, or you'll be trolling on eBay. 

BTW, I tried to get 4 extras (above my 10) .. they caught me, and cancelled the 4 extras.  Last year, they did not do that, although no game was as hot as the UW game.  This year, correctly, all games (sans UW) were unlimited.

.. One other thing .. After getting pissed at the BS seats Ticketmaster gave out, I faxed in STH order form, with instructions to seat me as low as possible, especialy in the corners.  I'd thought they would have filled my order before Saturday, when the tickets went to the public.  When they called yesterday, I was pissed, since they hadn't filled them yet.  The guy on the phone said they would fill them from a special allocation for STH's .. and indeed, I was able to get some decent corner seats.

So .. at some point, they've gotta release those they allocated for STH's.  I'm shocked they haven't yet, but one would have to assume they'd do that soon, as they can't just hold on to them for weeks.

So, the moral of the story is .. speak to a human .. I doubt any of these games will sell out until the day of/week of the game .. so if they give you crappy Row X seats, say no.  Wait.  Try again later.  The worst that will happen is you get those Row X's back at a later date.

Big Papi

• All American
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 07:03:13 PM »
Rocky - don't kill Sprial!!  I was online and on the phone the minute they went on sale to the public and will now need to bring a box of kleenex for my nose bleeds.

{getting on my soap box}

{getting off my soap box}

I know it takes the fun out of going to a game but there are or at least were some very good single seats in the lower level.  The minute tickets were available I tried to get 2 seats together but they were located in the upper level.  I tried getting single seats and ended up with some premo seats, Row D lower level across from the players benches so I snagged 3 of those games for myself as I don't mind going by myself.

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 07:09:11 PM »
but then you're in a quandary when the kiss cam puts you on spotlight....
(do NOT ready into this post Rocky :P)

feedback