collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Single-game tickets by Vander Blue Man Group
[Today at 01:00:15 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by 1318WWells
[Today at 11:45:50 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MuMark
[Today at 11:13:16 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by 100AcreNation
[Today at 11:11:18 AM]


26-27 Predictions by LloydsLegs
[Today at 09:54:00 AM]


Is this company legit? by MU82
[September 30, 2026, 05:49:51 PM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[September 30, 2026, 12:32:03 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MU82

I went on the site at exactly 10am CT this morning and was happy to get four pretty good seats for the UConn game.

I then tried to buy tickets for Nova, and it will not let me into that game's purchase page. It just keeps going back to the page that asks me to select which game I want.

I thought, could it already be sold out? But then it wouldn't let me get into any number of other games, including Georgetown, Seton Hall, etc. They ain't all sold out.

Any suggestions?
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

We R Final Four

Call the ticket office.....they can purchase for you over the phone.

Scoop Snoop

DM me and give me your credit card numbers plus security code. I'll handle it for you.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

MU82

Yeah, I tried calling the ticket office and left a message. I imagine they're swamped today.

Anyhoo ... it finally let me pick seats for Nova. And while the checkout process was glitchy this time, it did finally let me do it.

So ... never mind on this entire thread.

rocky/topper - feel free to delete it if you want.
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

MU82

Quote from: Scoop Snoop on Today at 10:59:44 AMDM me and give me your credit card numbers plus security code. I'll handle it for you.

Just did. I also shared all of my brokerage account passwords with you. Enjoy!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Scoop Snoop

Quote from: MU82 on Today at 11:00:30 AMJust did. I also shared all of my brokerage account passwords with you. Enjoy!

Thanks.

My Gawd, you made some dumb buys. You kept buying Nike as it continued to dive.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

MU82

Quote from: Scoop Snoop on Today at 11:54:36 AMThanks.

My Gawd, you made some dumb buys. You kept buying Nike as it continued to dive.

Oh sure ... focus on that any not the 10,000 AAPL shares I bought for $2.50 apiece.

BTW, I just got a call back from the MU ticket folks - only about 90 mins after I left the message. That quite good, and I told them I appreciated it.
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Scoop Snoop

Quote from: MU82 on Today at 11:58:36 AMOh sure ... focus on that any not the 10,000 AAPL shares I bought for $2.50 apiece.

BTW, I just got a call back from the MU ticket folks - only about 90 mins after I left the message. That quite good, and I told them I appreciated it.

Thank me. I'm the one who told them to get off their asses. I told you I would handle it, didn't I?
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

Vander Blue Man Group

Yeah, it kept taking me back to the main page every time I tried to select a game.  Finally got in and bought tickets for the Badgers and NMD games.  Going to be slumming it with the riff raff up in the 200 level.

Previous topic - Next topic