collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Sheek in the Portal? by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:55:52 PM]


Big East offseason news by MuMark
[Today at 06:56:22 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU90620
[Today at 04:48:55 PM]


Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:25:07 PM]


Nyok commits to Marquette! by MuggsyB
[Today at 02:39:23 PM]


Marquette Overload Redesign by TallTitan34
[Today at 01:49:03 PM]


Marquette NBA Thread by MU82
[Today at 12:43:29 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TallTitan34

Quote from: BrewCity83 on August 24, 2026, 12:17:39 PMI noticed you're missing last season's baby blue Players Edition alternate in the jerseys collection.

Good catch!  I'll get that added.

DFW HOYA

Quote from: TallTitan34 on August 17, 2026, 09:18:37 AMAppreciate the kind words, Brew!

In fairness to the Athletic Department, I don't think there are many schools (if any?) that put out the type of content directly that Paint Touches and Anonymous Eagle do.

As for Overload, I'm a stats nerd myself. West Virginia (wvustats.com) and Kentucky (Big Blue History) both have stat sites, and my goal was to create something similar for Marquette with my limited website-building abilities. That's why the old site was essentially just a collection of spreadsheets. I believe the West Virginia site is run by the school, while the Kentucky site is clearly fan-made.

WVUStats.com is the gold standard for these sites--it was once run individually and I think it was later acquired/consolidated into the auspices of the WVU athletic department.

TallTitan34

Quote from: BrewCity83 on August 24, 2026, 12:17:39 PMI noticed you're missing last season's baby blue Players Edition alternate in the jerseys collection.

Added.

Additionally, I'm messing around with the search function.  If you search for a season in the format of "2002-03" it will pull up stats, media guide, court, team photo, logos, etc from that season.

BrewCity83

The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

TallTitan34

Anyone have any ideas of what to put on the homepage?  I've tried a few things and haven't liked any of them.

MU82

Risqué photos of rocky and topper?
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Shooter McGavin

A changing montage of MUs big moments in history in the background.  Faded possibly because it would be background.  Al on the scorers table at Wisconsin, Wades reverse dunk in the Elite eight, Vander blue going up for his lefty layup to win against Davidson, cutting down the nets in 1977, etc.
TRGV

Hards Alumni

Quote from: TallTitan34 on September 16, 2026, 10:13:16 PMAnyone have any ideas of what to put on the homepage?  I've tried a few things and haven't liked any of them.

You in the Golden Eagle suit, obviously.

MU Fan in Connecticut


Uncle Rico

Quote from: Hards Alumni on September 17, 2026, 06:25:29 AMYou in the Golden Eagle suit, obviously.

Willie sitting in his luxury box with other big time donors
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

TallTitan34

Quote from: Shooter McGavin on September 17, 2026, 04:24:50 AMA changing montage of MUs big moments in history in the background.  Faded possibly because it would be background.  Al on the scorers table at Wisconsin, Wades reverse dunk in the Elite eight, Vander blue going up for his lefty layup to win against Davidson, cutting down the nets in 1977, etc.

Oooo I like this.

Jay Bee

The portal is NOT closed.

The Sultan

HA HA.... JB's got dinky hands!!
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Hards Alumni

Now now, I'm sure most of the people around here aren't exactly super models.

Jay Bee

Quote from: The Sultan on September 17, 2026, 09:48:02 AMHA HA.... JB's got dinky hands!!

That's not my hand. Someone sent me the pic. My hands look great.
The portal is NOT closed.

The Sultan

Quote from: Jay Bee on September 17, 2026, 12:23:16 PMThat's not my hand. Someone sent me the pic. My hands look great.

"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

muwarrior69

Quote from: TallTitan34 on September 16, 2026, 10:13:16 PMAnyone have any ideas of what to put on the homepage?  I've tried a few things and haven't liked any of them.
Since it is the 50th anniversary, how about the 1938 Packard photo of the 77 Championship team. You could switch it out for something else next season.

TallTitan34

Quote from: TallTitan34 on August 19, 2026, 10:29:28 PMJust wanted to send a big thank you to @JSlow_98 who sent me about 150 additional game program covers to add to Overload.

I will get them uploaded here shortly.



I finally got all of @jsglow 's programs uploaded!

Thanks again for all of those.

Previous topic - Next topic