Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MUDPT

Michigan 7 EST, 6 CST tip.

SchnitzelBoy

I sure hope the UWGB game is on YouTube or something similar. I'm fiending enough that I'd pay $10 to watch us embarrass Doug Gottlieb

JakeBarnes

Quote from: SchnitzelBoy on October 06, 2026, 04:16:34 PMI sure hope the UWGB game is on YouTube or something similar. I'm fiending enough that I'd pay $10 to watch us embarrass Doug Gottlieb

Just dont let him know youve got a laptop to watch it on
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

"We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world; it is to fight them in ourselves and in others." -Camus, The Rebel

cheebs09

Quote from: JakeBarnes on October 06, 2026, 05:05:26 PMJust dont let him know youve got a laptop to watch it on

Be careful if they make you put in a credit card number.

MU82

Quote from: MUDPT on October 06, 2026, 03:07:46 PMMichigan 7 EST, 6 CST tip.

On FS1, according to UM.
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

MarquetteMike1977

Quote from: MU82 on October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PMOn FS1, according to UM.

Update

ESPN+ 6
Peacock/NBCSN 9
ESPN 1
SECN 1
FS1 7
TNT 7
FOX 1

muwarrior69

Quote from: TAMU, Knower of Ball on October 05, 2026, 08:52:20 PMI also see no tv info for the UWGB scrimmage. MSU is going to be streamed on Youtube.
Will a Youtube subscription be required to watch? 

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: muwarrior69 on Today at 10:04:08 AMWill a Youtube subscription be required to watch?

I'm not aware of Youtube requiring a subscription to watch any of their programming. As far as I know, Youtube subscriptions just prevent you from seeing ads and allow you to play things in the background
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


Previous topic - Next topic