Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by cheebs09
[Today at 06:21:56 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 05:02:37 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by BrewCity83
[Today at 02:56:41 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]


26-27 Predictions by WhiteTrash
[October 05, 2026, 04:49:17 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MUDPT

Michigan 7 EST, 6 CST tip.

SchnitzelBoy

I sure hope the UWGB game is on YouTube or something similar. I'm fiending enough that I'd pay $10 to watch us embarrass Doug Gottlieb

JakeBarnes

Quote from: SchnitzelBoy on Today at 04:16:34 PMI sure hope the UWGB game is on YouTube or something similar. I'm fiending enough that I'd pay $10 to watch us embarrass Doug Gottlieb

Just dont let him know youve got a laptop to watch it on
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

"We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world; it is to fight them in ourselves and in others." -Camus, The Rebel

cheebs09

Quote from: JakeBarnes on Today at 05:05:26 PMJust dont let him know youve got a laptop to watch it on

Be careful if they make you put in a credit card number.

Previous topic - Next topic