Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by Jay Bee
[Today at 12:32:57 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MU90620

Quote from: romey on June 26, 2025, 09:39:06 PMNational championship team had 8 players drafted

Just for perspective and not to compare teams, but the NBA draft did have 10 rounds back then and no international players. The 77 team had 4 players taken in the first two rounds.

MuggsyB

I think that Kam had so much pressure on him this season that playing off the ball more and with much better players could help him.  He'll have WAY more space to operate, and the kid can get buckets.  He obviously has to find his spot triple again, but maybe that Kam we saw at Maryland breaks out? 

tower912

Being healthy, not having an injured shooting wrist, a healed hamstring, will probably help, too.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on June 27, 2025, 07:23:41 AMBeing healthy, not having an injured shooting wrist, a healed hamstring, will probably help, too.

Can he finish in the paint?  Guard flamethrowing 2's?

tower912

You watched the same 4 years I did.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Uncle Rico

Quote from: tower912 on June 27, 2025, 07:35:02 AMYou watched the same 4 years I did.

Muggsy doesn't believe in TVs
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Frenns Liquor Depot

Quote from: tower912 on June 27, 2025, 07:23:41 AMBeing healthy, not having an injured shooting wrist, a healed hamstring, will probably help, too.

Maybe.  If you think getting through an MU or Big East season is a challenge just wait for NBA.  The ability for these athletes to play at a high level despite injuries is important. 

The Sultan

Quote from: tower912 on June 27, 2025, 07:35:02 AMYou watched the same 4 years I did.


NBA is going to be a lot different, and why I am skeptical his game will translate.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

tower912

I think he will be a role player.  I doubt he will be a starter.

It will come down to shooting for Kam.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

The Sultan

Quote from: tower912 on June 27, 2025, 07:52:50 AMI think he will be a role player.  I doubt he will be a starter.

It will come down to shooting for Kam.   


Which is exactly why I don't think its going to work.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Spaniel with a Short Tail

The Athletic likes the fit with the Pacers. Concern about his shooting the biggest X factor. Hollinger thinks there's a chance for him to be in the guard rotation with Halliburton injury.

PJDunn

I do not think that health will be an issue for Kam. He will no longer have Todd Smith mismanaging his training.

The Sultan

Quote from: PJDunn on June 27, 2025, 10:12:39 AMI do not think that health will be an issue for Kam. He will no longer have Todd Smith mismanaging his training.

 ::)  ::)  ::)
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Uncle Rico

Quote from: The Sultan on June 27, 2025, 10:13:54 AM::)  ::)  ::)

Todd should have injected Cam's wrists with that stuff that got into Peter Parker.
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

romey

Quote from: MU90620 on June 27, 2025, 04:23:15 AMJust for perspective and not to compare teams, but the NBA draft did have 10 rounds back then and no international players. The 77 team had 4 players taken in the first two rounds.

Correct.  Fewer teams also (22) but there was a lot of talent on that roster nonetheless.


Juan Anderson's Mixtape

Quote from: Uncle Rico on June 27, 2025, 07:36:25 AMMuggsy doesn't believe in TVs

TV's aren't part of his 5 point plan.

Jockey

Quote from: MuggsyB on June 27, 2025, 07:32:35 AMCan he finish in the paint?  Guard flamethrowing 2's?

Nobody in the NBA can guard flamethrowing 2 guards.

JakeBarnes

Quote from: Jockey on June 29, 2025, 10:44:28 AMNobody in the NBA can guard flamethrowing 2 guards.

Especially because, yanno, the fire.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

"We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world; it is to fight them in ourselves and in others." -Camus, The Rebel

MuMark


tower912

Good luck to Joplin.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Jockey

I'd like to see Jop get a 2-way.

Really worked hard at MU.

JakeBarnes

Quote from: Jockey on June 29, 2025, 12:30:31 PMI'd like to see Jop get a 2-way.

Really worked hard at MU.

Most of my life I hoped for a 3 way. But more power to Jop
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

"We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world; it is to fight them in ourselves and in others." -Camus, The Rebel

Skatastrophy

Quote from: JakeBarnes on June 29, 2025, 11:45:49 PMMost of my life I hoped for a 3 way. But more power to Jop
Last day of pride month, get out there and make your dream a reality

Previous topic - Next topic