collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MuggsyB

Quote from: GoldenEagles03 on January 25, 2025, 10:22:34 PMWe are the only good team that doesn't get a home whistle.

It does seem that way. 

The Sultan

Quote from: GoldenEagles03 on January 25, 2025, 10:22:34 PMWe are the only good team that doesn't get a home whistle.

🙄🙄🙄
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

MU82

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Pakuni


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Scoop Snoop

#1880
Quote from: MU82 on January 25, 2025, 11:33:08 PMRefs hate Marquette.

Check out the posts on UCONN's Boneyard. They have a thread "The BE is not our friend" and list the foul disparity between UCONN and its BE opponents. The post- Xavier game thread is good for laughs as well. One poster claims that the foul conspiracy (OK, my word) is due to "payback for flirting with the B12". It's only a matter of time before they prove that Val is paying off the refs to screw UCONN.

If they deducted Danny's T's from the total fouls per game, the disparity would not be so great.

Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

Uncle Rico

Quote from: Frenns Liquor Depot on January 25, 2025, 08:14:26 PMIt would shock me that Lenny would give up the opportunity to let people know that he was in solidarity with his comrades

But anything is possible. 

I do miss his irony-laden posts that went right over his boomer head
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

The Sultan

Quote from: tower912 on January 25, 2025, 08:09:04 PMI think Herman and Lenny left in a show of solidarity with their comrades.

That would be a "no."
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

MuggsyB

Maryland needs to get their act together.  They have had ample opportunity to blow this game open.   

GoldenEagles03

Surprised Nebraska is as bad as they are. Felt pretty confident in them beating Creighton, and when they did I thought they'd be on another path to March Madness. They just took a nosedive.

If the score in Madison holds, that'd be their 6th loss in a row in the mediocre B1G.
VIOLENCE!

MuggsyB

Quote from: GoldenEagles03 on January 26, 2025, 12:49:18 PMSurprised Nebraska is as bad as they are. Felt pretty confident in them beating Creighton, and when they did I thought they'd be on another path to March Madness. They just took a nosedive.

If the score in Madison holds, that'd be their 6th loss in a row in the mediocre B1G.

They were on fire against Creighton. 

MuggsyB

Whew.  IU fan does not appear happy. 

cheebs09

Quote from: GoldenEagles03 on January 26, 2025, 12:49:18 PMSurprised Nebraska is as bad as they are. Felt pretty confident in them beating Creighton, and when they did I thought they'd be on another path to March Madness. They just took a nosedive.

If the score in Madison holds, that'd be their 6th loss in a row in the mediocre B1G.

So, was TJO the main reason for Iowa State's success under Hoiberg?

Uncle Rico

Quote from: cheebs09 on January 26, 2025, 01:10:22 PMSo, was TJO the main reason for Iowa State's success under Hoiberg?

Nah.  Iowa State has always had periods of basketball success
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

GoldenEagles03

Quote from: MuggsyB on January 26, 2025, 12:55:09 PMThey were on fire against Creighton. 

They have great size with capable shot makers and Essegian capable of catching fire off the bench. They have all the makings of a feisty team that could make it to the dance, but just forgot how to win. From 12-2 to 12-8...ouch.
VIOLENCE!

wadesworld

Quote from: GoldenEagles03 on January 26, 2025, 12:49:18 PMSurprised Nebraska is as bad as they are. Felt pretty confident in them beating Creighton, and when they did I thought they'd be on another path to March Madness. They just took a nosedive.

If the score in Madison holds, that'd be their 6th loss in a row in the mediocre B1G.

They smoked the BE team with the best chance to win the conference, but the B1G's easily top 2 team is a different level.


Billy Hoyle

Quote from: GoldenEagles03 on January 26, 2025, 12:49:18 PMSurprised Nebraska is as bad as they are. Felt pretty confident in them beating Creighton, and when they did I thought they'd be on another path to March Madness. They just took a nosedive.

If the score in Madison holds, that'd be their 6th loss in a row in the mediocre B1G.

I'm not sure "mediocre" is a correct descriptor for the Big Ten any more than it is for the Big East. Michigan State, Purdue, Maryland, Bucky, Michigan, Illinois - the top of the league is strong. And like the BE, there is a big disparity between the top and bottom. MU is the only BE team who would crack the top 3 in the Big Ten right now. Our bottom 6, starting with Nova, is not good.
"Kevin thinks 'mother' is half a word." - Mike Deane

tower912

Quote from: Billy Hoyle on January 27, 2025, 09:31:08 AMI'm not sure "mediocre" is a correct descriptor for the Big Ten any more than it is for the Big East. Michigan State, Purdue, Maryland, Bucky, Michigan, Illinois - the top of the league is strong. And like the BE, there is a big disparity between the top and bottom. MU is the only BE team who would crack the top 3 in the Big Ten right now. Our bottom 6, starting with Nova, is not good.
MU is 3-0 in the Big 10.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

ATL MU Warrior


Billy Hoyle

#1895
Quote from: tower912 on January 27, 2025, 09:45:14 AMMU is 3-0 in the Big 10.

which is why I said they'd be in the top 3 (I'm not sure we'd beat MSU right now) and we'd probably have had a few tougher conference road games than SH, PC, and DePaul.
"Kevin thinks 'mother' is half a word." - Mike Deane

tower912

Quote from: Billy Hoyle on January 27, 2025, 09:55:45 AMwhich is why they'd definitely be in the top 3 (I'm not sure we'd beat MSU right now).
Sparty is the type of team that makes me nervous. An endless supply of 6'10 guys who relentlessly pound the boards.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

TSmith34, Inc.

Quote from: Uncle Rico on January 26, 2025, 09:29:20 AMI do miss his irony-laden posts that went right over his boomer head
More like gaslighting with his insistence that "I didn't say what I just said".
"The greatest economy in the history of the world is on the horizon."

Scoop Snoop

Quote from: tower912 on January 27, 2025, 09:58:51 AMSparty is the type of team that makes me nervous. An endless supply of 6'10 guys who relentlessly pound the boards.

and who don't fall down on the court.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

barfolomew

Quote from: TSmith34, Inc. on January 27, 2025, 12:03:08 PMMore like gaslighting with his insistence that "I didn't say what I just said".

Finally got around to watching the film the term "gaslighting" was coined from, and I don't care, I'll just say it: Angela Lansbury was hot.
Relationes Incrementum Victoria

Previous topic - Next topic