'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [Paint Touches] Shaka reaffirms MU commitment  (Read 3528 times)

GoldenEagles03

• All American
Re: [Paint Touches] Shaka reaffirms MU commitment
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2024, 05:12:32 PM »
And we don't have that PG coming back and lost our main rebounder. The gap is growing. Quit looking through your blue and gold glasses.

I'm sure if I look back into 2022 there's plenty of posts of you bittching about how we're phucked because skinny little Oso is our center now.

Growth and development is the name of the game. We have a real head coach at the helm.

Where abouts do you live? I love fishing, so I'll pull up and fish in the river you will cry all Summer.
VIOLENCE!

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2024, 05:18:24 PM »
Our All-American PG is leaving. Most of his duties will be taken over by Kam Jones, who I expect to be an All-American by this time next year. Which means we need one of Chase, Zaide, Tre, or a freshman to step up into his role, and so on down the line. Same with Oso, we will need Gold to move from rotation big to starter (as Oso had to from sophomore to junior years) and need someone to show up as a viable backup big. Which means Amadou or Caedin will need to become what Oso or Ben were when they were sophomores.

I understand trepidation because we are counting on guys we haven't seen do it yet. Just like we hadn't seen Justin be a leading scorer, Tyler be an All-American, Oso be all-conference, or Kam and Stevie be what they were. This system relies on early player evaluation and development in the system. As long as it works, we'll be fine. If it doesn't, then this discussion will become more pertinent.

You’re arguing with an idiot who thinks it’s 1974
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2024, 05:23:47 PM »
I'm sure if I look back into 2022 there's plenty of posts of you bittching about how we're phucked because skinny little Oso is our center now.

Growth and development is the name of the game. We have a real head coach at the helm.

Where abouts do you live? I love fishing, so I'll pull up and fish in the river you will cry all Summer.

Willie bitches about everything every year. It’s a Scoop constant.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2024, 05:26:44 PM »
Like roster turnover.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MurphysTillClose

• Starter
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2024, 05:33:27 PM »
And we don't have that PG coming back and lost our main rebounder. The gap is growing. Quit looking through your blue and gold glasses.

“The gap is growing”

Based on what exactly?

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2024, 05:54:20 PM »
nm
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2024, 05:58:26 PM »
“The gap is growing”

Based on what exactly?
The best Thompson Twins album.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2024, 07:07:35 PM »

Your perspicuity is truly astonishing, Dung Willie
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2024, 03:37:16 AM »
They beat us twice without arguably the best PG this University has ever seen. We played them in the Title game without Kolek too. We were in the Final 12 teams in March Madness, they were Number 1. The gap isn't that large.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.