MUScoop > Hangin' at the Al

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer

(1/6) > >>

GoldenEagles03:
https://twitter.com/KevinOConnorNBA/status/1773033785413525852?t=jwMOea3w1X-N3SrBdxts0A&s=19

Kam Jones has skyrocketed up to 29th (1st Round) in the Ringers mock.

Enjoy this run while we are in the moment.

WhiteTrash:
I must be blind. I can't find Bronny on that mock draft.  ;)

Galway Eagle:
I'd be considerably more concerned about next year. Still a lot of returning experience but losing Kam and having potentially not ready for prime time Sean would be hard to overcome. Think we'd fall back to Shakas first year level

MuggsyB:

--- Quote from: Galway Eagle on March 27, 2024, 12:38:39 PM ---I'd be considerably more concerned about next year. Still a lot of returning experience but losing Kam and having potentially not ready for prime time Sean would be hard to overcome. Think we'd fall back to Shakas first year level

--- End quote ---

Perhaps we should enjoy this team and see how this all plays out.  Shaka and MU will be fine. 

GoldenEagles03:

--- Quote from: Galway Eagle on March 27, 2024, 12:38:39 PM ---I'd be considerably more concerned about next year. Still a lot of returning experience but losing Kam and having potentially not ready for prime time Sean would be hard to overcome. Think we'd fall back to Shakas first year level

--- End quote ---

What better recruiting pitch to players than..."we had 3 Juniors/Seniors drafted in the Top 33 picks of the NBA draft."

We'll be fine however it plays out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version