collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[Today at 12:15:04 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20


HowardsWorld

Hoping Depaul can pull the upset.

Scoop Snoop

Quote from: HowardsWorld on March 13, 2024, 10:38:10 AM
Hoping Depaul can pull the upset.

And I'm hoping to win the lottery. My chances are much better.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

rocky_warrior

Quote from: Scoop Snoop on March 13, 2024, 11:08:16 AM
And I'm hoping to win the lottery. My chances are much better.

Don't forget to remember MUScoop in your estate planning.

Scoop Snoop

Quote from: rocky_warrior on March 13, 2024, 11:18:38 AM
Don't forget to remember MUScoop in your estate planning.

Oh, I will. And you too Rocky, for giving me a discount on my Scoop dues. That was very nice of you.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

Uncle Rico

🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

tower912

Posh Alexander.   Ouch.  But he is up on his feet.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...


Uncle Rico

Butler is such a poorly coached team
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

PGsHeroes32

Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

BrewCity83

The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Galway Eagle

I know I've said this before but as a former boxer it ridiculous how many basketball players have some type of infatuation with it. I know Kam has a ton of interest but man it doesn't overlap at all.

Also fun fact I used to box at that gym and MU's two pro boxer alumni also came out of there.
Retire Terry Rand's jersey!

Hards Alumni


PGsHeroes32

Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

StillAWarrior

Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.


Hards Alumni

Quote from: tower912 on March 13, 2024, 05:09:35 PM
Hausers are transferring.

Al McGuire set to retire after the tournament.

Uncle Rico

Xavier beats Butler.  Butler's lack of discipline did them in
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷


Hards Alumni

Quote from: Dr. Blackheart on March 13, 2024, 05:37:06 PM
Ugh. Both of Kam's wrists are taped. This team can't buy a break.

If he got more NIL cash flow he could

PGsHeroes32

Quote from: Dr. Blackheart on March 13, 2024, 05:37:06 PM
Ugh. Both of Kam's wrists are taped. This team can't buy a break.

thats why they are only taped up.

Hes ready!
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

Uncle Rico

Georgetown is both a bad team and a poorly coached team
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

MuggsyB

Quote from: Uncle Rico on March 13, 2024, 05:59:42 PM
Georgetown is both a bad team and a poorly coached team

Their putridness is incalculable as is DePaul's ineptitude.  Get rid of them.  :)

The Sultan

Quote from: Uncle Rico on March 13, 2024, 05:59:42 PM
Georgetown is both a bad team and a poorly coached team

Cooley & Co has always been overrated.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Previous topic - Next topic