[Today at 04:47:29 PM]

Big Week for Markus by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 01:54:58 PM]

TK/Oso Summer League by Skatastrophy
[Today at 11:55:47 AM]

Men's Basketball Scholarships Increases to 15 in 2025-26 by bilsu
[Today at 11:52:47 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: NMD Roll Call  (Read 8577 times)

BrewCity83

• All American
Re: NMD Roll Call
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 04:44:21 PM »
Also making the arduous journey from Tosa. Will be my 16 month old son's second NMD. He'll be locked in for the first 10 minutes and then we'll be battling attention span the rest of the way.

Slip a little beer in the little guy's milk bottle.  He'll sleep through the 2nd half.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2024, 04:50:35 PM »
Put him in the game chat.  Can't be any worse.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 04:54:39 PM »
Put him in the game chat.  Can't be any worse.

He can bring some real dung to it for Willie
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Jables1604

• Team Captain
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2024, 04:58:35 PM »
Just landed. Came in from Connecticut. Have about 25 guys from my class (1990) arriving in the next 48 hours. A few from Florida, California, Nebraska, East Coast and a bunch from Chicagoland. 3rd consecutive year we’re doing NMD.

We’ll be in the bar at the Pfister from about 8:00 pm on tomorrow night. Drop by and say hello. First round is on me.

kclem

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2024, 05:55:29 PM »
I have the other two colors, but didn’t have championship blue we need for the section were are in. I stopped into the spirit shop this afternoon and now my wife and I are set.

Miss Katie’s

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2024, 06:14:23 PM »
Heading in from Chicago. Wolfies for brunch. lupi & iris after the game. No idea what watering hole yet before the game.

People like The Mecca, right?

Excellent restaurant choices. 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2024, 06:44:06 PM »
Might have to try one of these:

(From email received from MU) Blue & Gold Brewing LLC, a student-run business venture launched as part of an undergraduate applied learning program in Marquette University’s College of Business Administration, has announced it will release The Beer Can, a cream ale named after the iconic former McCormick Hall residence hall, in time for National Marquette Day on Saturday, Feb. 10.

The Beer Can, with the tagline “The Can, the Myth, the Legend,” is a cream ale with fruity and citrusy notes, featuring Michigan-grown Chinook hops and a smooth mouth feel. The beer will be available beginning Thursday, Feb. 8, at partner breweries Good City Brewing, Broken Bat Brewing and Gathering Place Brewing. The Beer Can will hit retail shelves on Friday, Feb. 9, and will be available at Fiserv Forum on National Marquette Day when the men’s basketball team hosts St. John’s. Tentative locations at Fiserv Forum are the BMO Club, the Jockey Club, and the Founders Room!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

“Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” - George Washington

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2024, 06:52:00 PM »
The "Madison" location is actually Verona and out in a golf course subdivision.

Nah, I'm good.

Bar is owned by Wesley Matthews’s best friend/ high school teammate. Hawk’s is way out there, but it’s a good place.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2024, 10:24:01 PM »
Will be there with the whole family. It's the youngest first game so we'll see if he's lucky or a jinx
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2024, 05:32:45 AM »
My NMD gathering in CT will be lighter than normal as I've heard from several alums making the trip to Milwaukee this year instead.

My brother and family is headed down from the Twin Cities for the game. 

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2024, 06:15:12 AM »
Bar is owned by Wesley Matthews’s best friend/ high school teammate. Hawk’s is way out there, but it’s a good place.

Yeah I know.  Made more sense when it was on Mineral Point road though.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2024, 09:36:15 AM »
Will be at sea drinking an watching the game. Hopefully no one gets robbed or murdered near fifo.
I'll be there for Xavier, pray for me!
Goal is National Championship

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2024, 10:09:26 AM »

The Beer Can, with the tagline “The Can, the Myth, the Legend,” is a cream ale with fruity and citrusy notes, featuring Michigan-grown Chinook hops and a smooth mouth feel. The beer will be available beginning Thursday, Feb. 8, at partner breweries Good City Brewing, Broken Bat Brewing and Gathering Place Brewing. The Beer Can will hit retail shelves on Friday, Feb. 9, and will be available at Fiserv Forum on National Marquette Day when the men’s basketball team hosts St. John’s. Tentative locations at Fiserv Forum are the BMO Club, the Jockey Club, and the Founders Room!

Does anyone know where within the FF any of these (the BMO Club, the Jockey Club, and the Founders Room) beer outlets are located?
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2024, 10:14:46 AM »
Does anyone know where within the FF any of these (the BMO Club, the Jockey Club, and the Founders Room) beer outlets are located?

Doesn't look like it will be available to the peasants like me.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2024, 10:18:45 AM »

https://www.fiservforum.com/plan-your-visit/concessions

BMO is event level, Jockey club is mezzanine, and Founders Room I couldn't find... but I assume probably event level if it exists.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2024, 10:22:36 AM »
My wife and I are making the trip from Charlotte. We Are Marquette!

I'm glad we will be sunny and in the 40's for you!  ;)
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2024, 10:26:33 AM »
https://www.fiservforum.com/plan-your-visit/concessions

BMO is event level, Jockey club is mezzanine, and Founders Room I couldn't find... but I assume probably event level if it exists.

Thanks Hards, but where is the Event Level?  Is there anywhere I can access from the Main Concourse that I can grab a couple of these beers?

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2024, 10:35:37 AM »
Thanks Hards, but where is the Event Level?  Is there anywhere I can access from the Main Concourse that I can grab a couple of these beers?

Those are all premium spaces so you'd need separate access.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2024, 10:37:59 AM »

https://www.fiservforum.com/premium-experiences/premium-spaces

BMO Club
Event Level

Enjoy behind-the-scenes access and cheer on the team as they take the court from the BMO Club. This exclusive space is ideal for socializing with other courtside members and features all-inclusive food & beverage options. The BMO Club is reserved for guests who purchase tickets in the first four rows of seating at Fiserv Forum.

Jockey Club
Eastside of Fiserv Forum on the Main Concourse

The Jockey Club is an upscale lounge atmosphere that overlooks the atrium and features views of the Deer District Plaza. This premium space offers elevated arena fare and bar areas and is reserved exclusively for guests with tickets in rows 1-8 of sideline seating. Parking pass included with Full Season Membership.

Those two spaces have everything you'd need.  If you need other beer options there are a TON of vendors at the FF.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2024, 10:42:36 AM »

The event level is where the VIP access is on the north or NE side of FiFo. As you pass through security, you can take an escalator up to the B&G (Jockey), walk to the BMO or take the elevators to the other club/suite areas (you can also enter via other random spots). You need passes and wristbands to enter any club.

Call the B&G for a wrist band. They offer a limited amount per game for a cost. I think it's like $15. You will get full access, starting 1.5 hours before.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2024, 10:44:32 AM »
Good City will also have the beer stocked up, so you can always have a couple two tree of 'em there and head over to Fiserv.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2024, 10:45:52 AM »
The event level is where the VIP access is on the north or NE side of FiFo. As you pass through security, you can take an escalator up to the B&G (Jockey), walk to the BMO or take the elevators to the other club/suite areas (you can also enter via other random spots). You need passes and wristbands to enter any club.

Call the B&G for a wrist band. They offer a limited amount per game for a cost. I think it's like $15. You will get full access, starting 1.5 hours before.

Hold up, you can just call a week ahead and get into the premium area for $15?

That's pretty slick.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2024, 10:48:56 AM »
Hold up, you can just call a week ahead and get into the premium area for $15?

That's pretty slick.

Well, I am sure there might be stipulations attached (donation levels).  😝

romey

• All American
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2024, 10:53:22 AM »
Rolling in from New Berlin.  Attending with three classmates from class of '82. two from Chicago area and one from Memphis.  One of them bought the 8 tix (wives included) at an auction last June.  This'll be my 7th game this year.  We're in section 105.  LFG!

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2024, 10:56:55 AM »
Good City will also have the beer stocked up, so you can always have a couple two tree of 'em there and head over to Fiserv.

In the past, they sold 77 at The Al and The Annex as well.

feedback