[Today at 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[Today at 07:48:11 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[Today at 05:47:31 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[Today at 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: I Promise School  (Read 4414 times)

BLM4EVA

• Walk-On
Re: I Promise School
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2023, 08:47:50 PM »
The gender that ignores you in the real world.   Ass opposed to the scoopers already putting you on ignore here.
Gender isn’t real. That’s what they teach in schools.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2023, 08:50:57 PM »
Moronic as usual.  Are you in school today?  How do you “know” what is being taught if not?  You don’t of course.  You just barf out the last thing you heard on newsmax.

get with the program, you should know by now it's faux knews, brightbart, knewsmax

so anything you disagree with is "moronic"? perfect! oh, and some of my best friends are still in school today stfu and get back to your "the view" reruns. 
don't...don't don't don't don't

BLM4EVA

• Walk-On
« Reply #152 on: August 04, 2023, 08:56:32 PM »
   get with the program, you should know by now it's faux knews, brightbart, knewsmax

so anything you disagree with is "moronic"? perfect! oh, and some of my best friends are still in school today stfu and get back to your "the view" reruns.
Love Whoopi

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #153 on: August 04, 2023, 08:57:29 PM »

I know plenty of people who I disagree with who put together well thought out and logical arguments. They’re not moronic.

You on the other hand…
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #154 on: August 04, 2023, 09:13:58 PM »
I see an IBTL around the corner.

BLM4EVA

• Walk-On
« Reply #155 on: August 04, 2023, 09:18:35 PM »
Y’all remember when Reeko openly called for the assassination of Supreme Court justices and a sitting President? I ‘member. So do others.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #156 on: August 04, 2023, 09:42:24 PM »
Y’all remember when Reeko openly called for the assassination of Supreme Court justices and a sitting President? I ‘member. So do others.

You’re very bold in your statements. Why are you such a coward in revealing which poster you really are?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #157 on: August 04, 2023, 09:43:40 PM »
"Shtick"

BLM4EVA

• Walk-On
« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2023, 09:47:12 PM »
You’re very bold in your statements. Why are you such a coward in revealing which poster you really are?
Are you saying I am lying?

🏀

• All American
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2023, 10:09:00 PM »

21Jumpstreet

• All American
« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2023, 01:51:36 AM »
  absolutely 21, you are one of the few here whom i can follow respectfully as well.  thank you! 

DEI is a complex subject.  in and of itself, it is a fantastic idea and theory which should be front and center to all social interactions.  HOWEVER, it has become highly politicized and weaponized along the way.  schools have hijacked it to indoctrinate and have turned all of the core subjects into DEI centered studies.  everything is viewed thru a DEI lens.  it becomes a divide and conquer type ideology. 

back when i was in school, we didn't pay any attention to what sexual preference someone was, what race they were, what religion they were-seriously.  today?  it seems everything is run thru some kind of filter first.  ohh, ya can't say that or this now offends me, etc etc  wtch some of the sitcoms from the 80's and 90's into 2000's-what were thought to be wholesome, healthy shows would be labeled as something totally different today; probably cancelled

education should not be a divisive issue.  teachers need to TEACH the subject they are trained to teach.  for example, i don't do rectal exams because i ain't any good at them.  i'd rather focus on what i know, the other end, if ya know what i mean

Appreciate that rocket, the longer we keep up the discourse the better.

I hear what you’re saying, and you’re not alone in the thought/feeling/belief that everything is filtered through a DEI lens. To a degree, I think you’re right. I mean it’s, of course, not everything, but I understand where you’re coming from.

The way I look at it is that the things you mention like race, sexuality, religion, sitcoms and how we “ignored” it was the filter at the time. Perhaps that was the white, misogynistic, homophobic, Christian, racist lens. Of course, I’m being intentionally direct and using strong (some might say right wing) words for effect. My point being is that the new “DEI filter” is different, maybe better, at least for those that were ignored. I ignored it, too. Perhaps DEI is actually trying to remove some of the indoctrination, or at least broaden views. Just a thought.

I personally don’t think DEI is divide and conquer. We are already different and divided, and I’m not sure who is the conqueror or who is the conquered. We will always be different, we don’t always have to be divided. It’s not about the division, it’s about understanding why division exists, how and more importantly why our history has shaped our today.

I appreciate your comment about teachers need to teach the subject they are trained to teach. I think if we all look at the current state of education and how politics has taken over, we can see how someone might think the “liberals” are trying to infiltrate our young minds with racist material and policies. I think we can also see how someone might think the “conservatives” are trying to infiltrate our young minds with racist material and policies, as an example. Point being, the only person that suffers and loses is the only person all these “liberals and conservatives” claim to be fighting for, the student.

If we actually focus on the student at a young age, allowing them to be curious and self-driven, to choose the things they want to learn in a system that guides them and develops math and language capabilities, to allow them to learn at their own pace (slow or fast) in all subjects, I think we would see immediate improvement in the standardized testing even if that wouldn’t personally be my goal.

Hah, yeah, I prefer my dentist to stick to teeth 😁
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 01:55:26 AM by 21Jumpstreet »

21Jumpstreet

• All American
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2023, 01:53:30 AM »
Gender isn’t real. That’s what they teach in schools.

Actually, “they” teach that gender is most certainly real and most certainly not binary.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2023, 02:31:58 PM »
you really think you a re a hard a$$ doncha.  the projection from you is stunning...btw, you're gonna lose the pi$$ing contest so just run along

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.  I think it is an attempt at, "I know you are, but what am I"... but I can't be sure.

Ass. Pissing.  See how easy that was?  You just type the words... Unless your children have enabled a profanity filter on your ipad you can just type them like an adult.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2023, 02:34:43 PM »
Keep fighting Rocket.

I think you dropped this.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2023, 02:35:50 PM »
Actually, “they” teach that gender is most certainly real and most certainly not binary.

Since the dawn of time.

feedback