[Today at 10:38:26 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 10:08:05 AM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by tower912
[Today at 07:24:54 AM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 833 times)

tower912

• All American
Merry Christmas
« on: December 24, 2022, 06:12:09 PM »
God bless us, everyone.

May you all be safe, warm, and loved.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Goose

• All American
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 03:34:34 AM »
Merry Christmas, everyone!!

I hope everyone has a safe Christmas and enjoys family and friends. Cheers!!

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 07:19:47 AM »
Merry Christmas to all here, no matter how much we have argued, debated, clashed, or pontificated on Scoop. Enjoy the day and be thankful for our blessings. Yeah, I know. A rerun of Thanksgiving Day sentiments, but I think it is apropos.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 02:12:56 PM »
My daughter's Christmas present to me is a ticket to an upcoming MU game.    So, weather permitting, I will see Fiserv in a few weeX.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 02:15:45 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 05:46:38 PM »
My daughter's Christmas present to me is a ticket to an upcoming MU game.    So, weather permitting, I will see Fiserv in a few weeX.

My guess is that she learned how to choose the perfect Christmas gift from her father.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 07:30:09 AM »
Just curious. How do the Marquette Basketball players spend Christmas? Do they go home? Stay on campus? In my day they would celebrate Christmas at home. I can remember George Thompson and Dean Meminger being on the same flight home.

Now Creighton and Depaul played on Christmas day. Did they get some off time to spend with their families?

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 07:32:51 AM »
Just curious. How do the Marquette Basketball players spend Christmas? Do they go home? Stay on campus? In my day they would celebrate Christmas at home. I can remember George Thompson and Dean Meminger being on the same flight home.

Now Creighton and Depaul played on Christmas day. Did they get some off time to spend with their families?

Hope they were in the gym practicing boxing out
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory

tower912

• All American
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2022, 08:07:15 AM »
If Ben flew home....

🏀

• All American
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2022, 09:10:12 AM »

Markus spent Christmas at the Hauser Household the year before Joey enrolled.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2022, 11:07:30 AM »

That was my wife's present to me, along with airline tickets from Florida to Milwaukee.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2022, 12:26:12 PM »
That was my wife's present to me, along with airline tickets from Florida to Milwaukee.
One way tickets or round trip?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2022, 12:58:08 PM »
Well played.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2022, 01:22:31 PM »

You must know Mrs. Dgies

WarriorFan

• All American
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2022, 01:27:19 PM »
The best part of my Christmas is learning that my next arrival to the USA will be right around March 9th into NYC...

Anyone know where to park a 3 year old while we go to a BET game?
"The meaning of life isn't gnashing our bicuspids over what comes after death but tasting the tiny moments that come before it."

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2022, 02:18:55 PM »
The best part of my Christmas is learning that my next arrival to the USA will be right around March 9th into NYC...

Anyone know where to park a 3 year old while we go to a BET game?

The Lego store across from St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Seriously, take your child there (but do not leave him/her there as you go to the games ;D) and he/she will be mesmerized by all the hands-on opportunities to play with Lego. One of the displays is a full-size, old-style NYC taxi. You may be as fascinated by the store as your 3-year-old, even though the store is clearly set up for kids with the parents playing the role of 2-legged credit card processing machines.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2022, 02:45:11 PM »

Round trip except the return is to Havana.

feedback