collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Tyler COLEk
[Today at 12:53:11 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 12:10:57 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Automatic Cocktail Makers  (Read 3384 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Automatic Cocktail Makers
« on: December 05, 2022, 10:32:09 AM »
Nothing could possibly be as horrific than the Keurig or Nespresso coffee pod machines.  Or is it conceivable?  A mechanical mixologist?  Really?  Cocktail Pods?  Because making a gin and tonic or old fashioned is that freaking difficult and time consuming?  Because you want to entertain guests and serve them flat and crappy drinks??   This is idiotic, embarrassing, and a total condemnation of our current society.  Let's save 30 secs, marvel at a fking machine, have a drink that tastes far worse, while simultaneously destroying our environment.  Totally pathetic. 

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: Automatic Cocktail Makers
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 10:45:24 AM »
I have multiple Keurig machines and a Bartesian.

My favorite part about them is the destruction of the environment!

I rarely use the Bartesian, but might get some pods for this coming weekend. What should I get?
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 11:08:25 AM »

I rarely use the Bartesian, but might get some pods for this coming weekend. What should I get?

Sex on the beach, tequila sunrise, and slippery nipple.

Make the panties fall right off.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 11:46:37 AM »

pods vs pads

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 11:50:37 AM »
Sex on the beach, tequila sunrise, and slippery nipple.

Make the panties fall right off.

You might need tighter undies.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 11:53:32 AM »
You might need tighter undies.

I don't wear them.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 01:11:39 PM »
I don't wear them.

You drink those that often?
Maigh Eo for Sam

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 02:30:12 PM »

Ah, so you don't actually *like* coffee or cocktails.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 02:39:02 PM »
Ah, so you don't actually *like* coffee or cocktails.

Love coffee, but usually use a traditional coffee maker to brew it. K-cups occasionally on main level of house, if I need just a late afternoon cup.. another Keurig is in the basement bar and never gets used

You probably like to get $7 weirdo coffee at Starbucks

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 02:49:27 PM »

So you spent 800+ dollars on three stupid machines, to buy pods that cost 10 times their worth, to have crappy tasting "coffee"and "cocktails"?   Great.  Are you stocked up on Tang and Kool-Aid powder?  Or does that process take too much time for you?

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2022, 02:50:12 PM »
So you spent 800+ dollars on three stupid machines, to buy pods that cost 10 times their worth, to have crappy tasting "coffee"and "cocktails"   Great.  Are you stocked up on Tang and Kool-Aid powder?  Or does that process take too much time for you?

Lots of Tang for me, my boi

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2022, 03:04:07 PM »
So you spent 800+ dollars on three stupid machines, to buy pods that cost 10 times their worth, to have crappy tasting "coffee"and "cocktails"?   Great.  Are you stocked up on Tang and Kool-Aid powder?  Or does that process take too much time for you?

At that you may as well get a ratio 6 or 8, I have the 8 and it's totally worth every penny.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2022, 03:07:32 PM »
Lots of Tang for me, my boi

Buzzed Aldrin!

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2022, 03:11:53 PM »
You need vodka for a Buzzed Aldrin. 

Throw in some Space Food Sticks, and you've got a well balanced meal.

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2022, 10:38:40 PM »
Muggs..when are  you going to learn...but you are entertaining for threads.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2022, 03:59:15 AM »
As someone who isn’t a coffee drinker, I’m always amused how coffee snobs get besides themselves that people could be just fine with “lesser” coffee or just drink for utility

tower912

• All American
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2022, 06:03:47 AM »
Amen.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2022, 06:12:51 AM »
As someone who isn’t a coffee drinker, I’m always amused how coffee snobs get besides themselves that people could be just fine with “lesser” coffee or just drink for utility

Isn't that true about everything though? A person who's passionate and "snobby" about something will always judge everyone who just doesn't "get it"

It can be said about beer snobs, wine snobs, coffee snobs, food snobs, brown liquor snobs, dessert snobs, travel snobs, the list goes on and on.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 06:47:27 AM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2022, 06:29:15 AM »
Isn't that true about everything though? A person who's passionate and "snobby" about something will always judge everyone who just doesn't "get it"

It can be said about beer,wine snobs, coffee snobs, food snobs, brown liquor snobs, dessert snobs, travel snobs, the list goes on and on.

Yeah, it’s almost like that is literally the definition of “coffee snob.”
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2022, 07:11:02 AM »
I’m more than fine with Folgers brewed in a cheap coffee maker in the morning.

Before Covid-19 and the crushing mandates from my state’s wacko governor, there was a Panera a block and a half from my place. All you can drink coffee for like $8 a month.

Routine: cup on the walk to the gym for AM bball. Cup on walk home from Target Center. Cup on walk to the office. Cup after lunch.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2022, 07:20:26 AM »

It can be said about beer snobs, wine snobs, coffee snobs, food snobs, brown liquor snobs, dessert snobs, travel snobs, the list goes on and on.
Don't forget Scoop snobs, for those who only post in the most excellent threads.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2022, 07:29:13 AM »

I think any sort of bacon will do, though.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2022, 07:56:36 AM »
I think any sort of bacon will do, though.
For me, limp chewy bacon has a texture I do not like, but I don't like super crispy bacon as much either. Call me the f'n Goldilocks of bacon, I guess.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2022, 08:01:13 AM »
Soft and chewy good.  Crispy bad.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2022, 08:03:24 AM »
What about Canadian bacon or Irish/English bacon? Where do we stand with pork belly?
Maigh Eo for Sam

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2022, 08:50:14 AM »
I can be a coffee and food snob but that's not what this is about.  And I never disparaged the instant coffee consumer at all.  It's about a society that conforms to instantaneous gratification and total garbage while simultaneously destroying our environment.  And I've got news for you:  Keurig and Nespresso pods are instant coffee but you're pretending it's something else and lying to yourself and the world..  They could package and label it any way they want, with 1000 options and colors, and the end result is that you're stil drinking liquid crap through a very expensive machine. 

The fact that we have convinced ourselves that saving a few minutes supercedes quality, or that we have the gall to tell people the quality is good when it comes to coffee pods in particular, is what I object to on its face. We shouldn't celebrate dishonesty and lazines which is the true essence of pod culture.  People will still love you if you don't conform to it, especially our planet. 

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2022, 08:57:26 AM »
I can be a coffee and food snob but that's not what this is about.  And I never disparaged the instant coffee consumer at all.  It's about a society that conforms to instantaneous gratification and total garbage while simultaneously destroying our environment.  And I've got news for you:  Keurig and Nespresso pods are instant coffee but you're pretending it's something else and lying to yourself and the world..  They could package and label it any way they want, with 1000 options and colors, and the end result is that you're stil drinking liquid crap through a very expensive machine. 

The fact that we have convinced ourselves that saving a few minutes supercedes quality, or that we have the gall to tell people the quality is good when it comes to coffee pods in particular, is what I object to on its face. We shouldn't celebrate dishonesty and lazines which is the true essence of pod culture.  People will still love you if you don't conform to it, especially our planet.

You exhibited precisely the coffee snobbery called out at least 3 times in that diatribe while trying to pretend it was some highbrow service to the planet and consumer  ;D

Instant coffee is “acceptable”…but on your terms.  Otherwise people are lazy and dishonest.    :o Never change Muggs

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2022, 09:03:51 AM »
You exhibited precisely the coffee snobbery called out at least 3 times in that diatribe while trying to pretend it was some highbrow service to the planet and consumer  ;D

Instant coffee is “acceptable”…but on your terms.  Otherwise people are lazy and dishonest.    :o Never change Muggs

I mean come on pods are objectively horrible for the amount of micro plastics in your body and the amount of non decomposable plastic that gets tossed. Go to town on Folgers pre ground or instant freeze dried coffee but it's perfectly valid to call out K cups and the pouches as bad for the environment
Maigh Eo for Sam

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2022, 09:07:40 AM »
I mean come on pods are objectively horrible for the amount of micro plastics in your body and the amount of non decomposable plastic that gets tossed. Go to town on Folgers pre ground or instant freeze dried coffee but it's perfectly valid to call out K cups and the pouches as bad for the environment

That’s fine, except he calls it “liquid crap” and shames Kcup consumers numerous times besides that.  I have a hunch that if they were made of biodegradable plant casing and perfectly recyclable or compostable…he’d feel exactly the same

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2022, 09:09:14 AM »
And I never disparaged the instant coffee consumer at all.

It's about a society that conforms to instantaneous gratification and total garbage while simultaneously destroying our environment.

Translation: Instant coffee consumers are lazy and are destroying our environment

And I've got news for you:  Keurig and Nespresso pods are instant coffee but you're pretending it's something else and lying to yourself and the world..  They could package and label it any way they want, with 1000 options and colors, and the end result is that you're stil drinking liquid crap through a very expensive machine.

Translation: Instant coffee consumers are dumb and/or lie to themselves

Translation: Instant coffee consumers are lazy, have bad taste, and/or lie about their taste

That was an impressively quick contradiction. For the record, I'm not a coffee drinker so I don't have a dog in this fight and I agree with your point about them being bad for the environment.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2022, 09:13:02 AM »

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2022, 09:22:29 AM »
Just putting this out there:

https://lifetechshorts.com/2022/03/17/is-nespresso-bad-for-the-environment/

So unless you order a specific recycle bag and dispose correctly or live in NYC they're horrible for environment... I'm skeptical of the overall percentage of users (especially given the consumption in workspaces) that actually dispose of these properly. Also plastic #5 instead of #7 is still plastic it's just like the lesser of two evils. It also should be acknowledged that the % of recycled materials that we actually recycle is absolutely abysmal so saying "yay recycle" is in fact the green washing he proclaims he's not doing.

The entire reasoning for the environmental impact he gave is based on waste. Nevermind that coffee water that's dumped is likely treated and cycled back through, the ground actually are quite fertile for compost or for aiding decomposition in landfills. I guess he has me slightly on efficiency but I have a very difficult time believing that the fancier machines with a touch screen are better than the average persons coffee maker with a clock.
Maigh Eo for Sam

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2022, 09:26:53 AM »
Whenever you order nespresso, they give you a bag to recycle, and you mail it back to them (or drop it off at the local store).
Its easy, and even a lazy person like me can do it.

Full disclosure, I like the taste of the coffee I make in my cona, but as I said before, I am lazy.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2022, 09:45:28 AM »
Translation: Instant coffee consumers are lazy and are destroying our environment

Translation: Instant coffee consumers are dumb and/or lie to themselves

Translation: Instant coffee consumers are lazy, have bad taste, and/or lie about their taste

That was an impressively quick contradiction. For the record, I'm not a coffee drinker so I don't have a dog in this fight and I agree with your point about them being bad for the environment.

Read up about the environmental impact Eagle.  Oh....and btw if you calculate the actual cost of pods of coffee it comes to $50 a pound.  And yes, we are lazy, foolish, and conform to idiotic things. 

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2022, 09:47:37 AM »
Read up about the environmental impact Eagle.  Oh....and btw if you calculate the actual cost of pods of coffee it comes to $50 a pound.  And yes, we are lazy, foolish, and conform to idiotic things. 

So you are now admitting to disparaging the instant coffee consumer?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2022, 09:48:50 AM »

Jwags, Folger's in a jar not the same thing as billions of these plastic pods which are neither biodegradable or recyclable. 

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2022, 09:49:31 AM »

Like I said, I agree with your point about the environmental impacts. But don't claim you aren't disparaging instant coffee consumers when you are disparaging them. It's fine you have that opinion, just own it.
TAMU

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2022, 09:54:56 AM »
Whenever you order nespresso, they give you a bag to recycle, and you mail it back to them (or drop it off at the local store).
Its easy, and even a lazy person like me can do it.

Full disclosure, I like the taste of the coffee I make in my cona, but as I said before, I am lazy.

Do you really think people are taking these pods when they reach the garbage, breaking them apart, and actually recycling them? 

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2022, 09:57:25 AM »
Like I said, I agree with your point about the environmental impacts. But don't claim you aren't disparaging instant coffee consumers when you are disparaging them. It's fine you have that opinion, just own it.

Okay, I'm disparaging them.  Fine  But getting their ground coffee from a bottle that has been sitting there for months or years is better than getting them in a plastic pod. 

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2022, 09:58:00 AM »
Do you really think people are taking these pods when they reach the garbage, breaking them apart, and actually recycling them?
You dont have to break them apart. You just put it in the bag and either mail them, or take them to a Nespresso store. The aluminum is recycled, and the grounds are used to grow sea kelp for manatees.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2022, 10:10:35 AM »
Nespresso says its global recycling rate is 30%, and that 91% of its users have access to one of its 100,000 collection points around the world. But some experts have suggested that just 5% of Nespresso pods are recycled. Even if Nespresso’s figure is accurate, with a conservative estimate of 14bn capsules being sold each year, and 0.9 grams of aluminium per capsule, that means 12,600 tonnes of Nespresso aluminium end up in landfill annually

https://amp.theguardian.com/food/2020/jul/14/nespresso-coffee-capsule-pods-branding-clooney-nestle-recycling-environment
Maigh Eo for Sam

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2022, 10:14:43 AM »
Nespresso says its global recycling rate is 30%, and that 91% of its users have access to one of its 100,000 collection points around the world. But some experts have suggested that just 5% of Nespresso pods are recycled. Even if Nespresso’s figure is accurate, with a conservative estimate of 14bn capsules being sold each year, and 0.9 grams of aluminium per capsule, that means 12,600 tonnes of Nespresso aluminium end up in landfill annually

https://amp.theguardian.com/food/2020/jul/14/nespresso-coffee-capsule-pods-branding-clooney-nestle-recycling-environment

Do beer/soda cans and plastic or glass bottles next :)

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2022, 10:41:37 AM »

I drink everything out of reusable burlap sacks. Not great for retaining the liquid itself but damn I feel good about the planet when I do.
Maigh Eo for Sam

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2022, 10:56:25 AM »
I drink everything out of reusable burlap sacks. Not great for retaining the liquid itself but damn I feel good about the planet when I do.
I just drink water,  straight out of the lake in my backyard. Except for the occassioal cramps/exploding diarrhea,  I feel good.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2022, 11:13:22 AM »
We shouldn't celebrate dishonesty and lazines which is the true essence of pod culture. 

Are you being lazy with your spelling of laziness?

Gotta run… need to throw some toxic salt melt all over my driveway, then get back inside and warm up with a fine, farm-to-table k-cup!! Mmmm

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2022, 12:34:08 PM »
Love coffee, but usually use a traditional coffee maker to brew it. K-cups occasionally on main level of house, if I need just a late afternoon cup.. another Keurig is in the basement bar and never gets used

You probably like to get $7 weirdo coffee at Starbucks

Nope, grind my own beans, and have a Mochamaster.

Charbucks is a last resort and only if I'm desperate and can't find a local place.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2022, 12:36:09 PM »

Based.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2022, 12:37:47 PM »

Cans are fine, bottles should 100% be banned.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2022, 01:13:16 PM »

Exception for High Life bottles, but otherwise yes.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2022, 01:50:47 PM »
Exception for High Life bottles, but otherwise yes.

I meant just plastic.  Glass is fine.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2022, 01:57:43 PM »

I learned some cans have a plastic liner on the interior. Not as perfectly sustainable as we may think. Still better than a full plastic bottle.
Maigh Eo for Sam

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2022, 02:23:44 PM »
Some studies show it takes plastic 450 years to decompose in a landfill. Some studies show it takes aluminum 500 years. From that standpoint, we are screwed either way when one doesnt recycle

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2022, 02:27:49 PM »
Some studies show it takes plastic 450 years to decompose in a landfill. Some studies show it takes aluminum 500 years. From that standpoint, we are screwed either way when one doesnt recycle

Yeah but some scientists said masks don’t work

I’m not taking a shower today; helping Mother Earth 🌍

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2022, 02:28:55 PM »
I learned some cans have a plastic liner on the interior. Not as perfectly sustainable as we may think. Still better than a full plastic bottle.

Here is how aluminum fits into the picture:

It has a 67% recycling rate.
    For home recycling, it is the most valuable material in your bins.
    Using recycled aluminum saves 95% of the energy and resources used to make virgin aluminum
    20 ingots of recycled aluminum can be made with the same energy costs that it takes to make 1 ingot of aluminum from ore.
    North America recycles 5 million tons of it each year.
    75% of all aluminum ever manufactured in North America is still, (through recycling), in use today.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2022, 02:52:25 PM »
Here is how aluminum fits into the picture:

It has a 67% recycling rate.
    For home recycling, it is the most valuable material in your bins.
    Using recycled aluminum saves 95% of the energy and resources used to make virgin aluminum
    20 ingots of recycled aluminum can be made with the same energy costs that it takes to make 1 ingot of aluminum from ore.
    North America recycles 5 million tons of it each year.
    75% of all aluminum ever manufactured in North America is still, (through recycling), in use today.

You lost me at ingots, I thought that was made up for Harry potter
Maigh Eo for Sam

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2022, 02:58:56 PM »
You lost me at ingots, I thought that was made up for Harry potter
Random facr, in high school, one of the rival high school's mascot was the Ingot. River Forest Ingots, in Hobart Indiana. Y'all thought the Gold was bad

LON

• All American
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2022, 03:18:09 PM »
I get the Kirkland brand Starbucks K-cups at Costco. It tastes just fine and it’s cheaper for me as I destroy the earth.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2022, 04:00:15 PM »
I get the Kirkland brand Starbucks K-cups at Costco. It tastes just fine and it’s cheaper for me as I destroy the earth.

Just toss the used ones into lawdog77's lake, and he can ditch the nespresso machine.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2022, 04:13:44 PM »
Soft and chewy good.  Crispy bad.
I am asking the mods to remove this post as it contains disinformation.

Thank you.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2022, 04:34:51 PM »
I am asking the mods to remove this post as it contains disinformation.

Thank you.

No kidding.  I think Tower is dipping into his dog's treats.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2022, 08:36:40 PM »
Meh.  I don't drink coffee and like pineapple on my pizza, grilled cheese with crunchy peanut butter and never really cared for Real Chili or the Avalanche.   Chewy bacon is the least of my quirks.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2022, 09:41:33 PM »
Meh.  I don't drink coffee and like pineapple on my pizza, grilled cheese with crunchy peanut butter and never really cared for Real Chili or the Avalanche.   Chewy bacon is the least of my quirks.

Hold up....grilled cheese with crunchy peanut butter?  Did you just make this up?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2022, 01:15:50 AM »
Family tradition.   

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2022, 07:37:54 AM »

Congrats! When are you due?

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2022, 07:38:56 AM »
What next, ketchup on your hot dogs?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2022, 07:51:44 AM »
Ketchup, relish, and it IS a sandwich.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2022, 07:53:15 AM »
Ketchup, relish, and it IS a sandwich.
Only if the bun breaks into two pieces, my friend.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2022, 09:19:33 AM »
Only if the bun breaks into two pieces, my friend.

Correct
TAMU

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2022, 08:26:26 AM »
…. and never really cared for Real Chili.

I’m not the only one. Nice to see this trend is coming out of the Scoop closet.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2022, 09:45:12 AM »
I’m not the only one. Nice to see this trend is coming out of the Scoop closet.

Can't wait for the Mope Brothers' Cooking show with the Scoop Foodies, Dgeezer and Tower, featuring:
--Detroit Ketchup Sandwich that can't fail to please just like the Lions' playoff chances.
--Lansing Sliced Radish Sandwich:  Slather the bread in sour creme, top with thinly sliced radishes. This is as sour as Tom Izzo's face during the next MSU sexual assault press conference.
--St. Louis Pizza: Variation of ketchup sandwich but with ketchup spread on Wheat Thins topped with Yadi Rosin Bag Synthetic Cheese (for stickiness). For an added treat, double stack them Detroit-style.
--Eggless Benedict:  Thinly sliced avocados on a bed of Cardinal tomatoes topped with a Matt Holliday leaky sauce.  It's a real sign stealer.
--Plant-based Skyline Chili: Tomato soup stewed with Impossible Meat crumbles mixed with Kale Bales. It is runny and stringy like Lou Broccoli.
--The show is sponsored by Budweiser: The King of MOPES, and the choice of Yadiots everywhere.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 12:30:30 PM by Dr. Blackheart »

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2022, 12:18:00 PM »
Can't wait for the Mope Brothers' Cooking show with the Scoop Foodies, Dgeezer and Tower, featuring:
--Detroit Ketchup Sandwich that can't fail to please just like the Lions' playoff chances.
--Lansing Sliced Radish Sandwich:  Slather the bread in sour creme, top with thinly sliced radishes. This is as sour as Tom Izzo's face during the next MSU sexual assault press conference.
--St. Louis Pizza: Variation of ketchup sandwich but with ketchup spread on Wheat Thins topped with Yadi Rosin Bag Synthetic Cheese (for stickiness). For an added treat, double stack them Detroit-style.
--Eggless Benedict:  Thinly sliced avocados on a bed of Cardinal tomatoes topped with a Matt Holliday leaky sauce.  It's a real sign stealer.
--Plant-based Skyline Chili: Tomato soup stewed with Impossible Meat crumbles mixed with Kale Bales. It's is runny and stringy like Lou Broccoli.
--The show is sponsored by Budweiser: The King of MOPES, and the choice of Yadiots everywhere.

This is the content I come to scoop for.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2023, 12:07:08 PM »

21Jumpstreet

• All American
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2023, 01:46:08 PM »

I grew up eating grilled peanut butter sandwiches but never with cheese AND peanut butter. I have recently enjoyed a peanut butter and bacon hamburger or two.