Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Hangin at the Al  (Read 11702 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Hangin at the Al
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2022, 03:38:26 PM »
Title thread should change to Mope Thread Mopin' 'bout the FF

“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2022, 03:42:16 PM »
One year, didn't Marquette give tickets to Milwaukee HS during breaks to fill the Bradley Center and introduce MUBB to possible new/future MUBB fans?

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2022, 04:35:23 PM »
One year, didn't Marquette give tickets to Milwaukee HS during breaks to fill the Bradley Center and introduce MUBB to possible new/future MUBB fans?
They did…..but the kids left crying because their food apps didn’t work. They will never come back.

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2022, 04:41:59 PM »

You know, every four year old needs to learn the lessons that not every Marquette game is a festival and sometimes you just gotta walk to get your popcorn. Life is hard sometimes.

HAHA yeah, this is true.  I think the Bucks owners know I coddle her too much and just wanted to help toughen her up both physically (in the 15 minute round trip walk) and mentally (missing the start of the game).

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2022, 04:56:32 PM »
They did…..but the kids left crying because their food apps didn’t work. They will never come back.

And they all got shot, so it was pointless since dead people can only vote
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2022, 05:02:38 PM »
Title thread should change to Mope Thread

After the last ten years I think they should change MUScoop to MUMope. If you want to stop the Mope; Win, Convincingly!

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2022, 05:39:50 PM »
I think if you were to graph MU fandom over the past ~decade years, you'd see a steady decline.

Fiserv + Wojo + Covid sent a material chunk of MU fans onto an apathetic path.   Not to mention so many years of students who graduated not ever seeing meaningful victories in March = fewer young fans ready to plunk down dough for real seats.

MU could have promoted the living daylights out of the Baylor game and it would have generated maybe a couple hundred more sales.   

Across the nation, across all sports, too many fans have fallen out of love with witnessing live sports.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2022, 07:11:19 PM »
And they all got shot, so it was pointless since dead people can only vote

didn't think you could hit another low point reeeko, but -10/10 brutally bad.  references (i think) to campus crime and making fun of it?  tell that to idaho students and parents.  voting?  uh uh uhhh...politics are a rocky no-no. 

trying to hard to be class clown
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2022, 07:36:29 PM »
didn't think you could hit another low point reeeko, but -10/10 brutally bad.  references (i think) to campus crime and making fun of it?  tell that to idaho students and parents.  voting?  uh uh uhhh...politics are a rocky no-no. 

You’re not very good at this.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2022, 09:50:15 PM »

Seriously?
Goal is National Championship

feedback