[Today at 11:11:25 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Hards Alumni
[Today at 11:06:58 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by cheebs09
[Today at 10:52:12 AM]

NIL Future by Hards Alumni
[Today at 10:38:26 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Marquette Mini Plans  (Read 2763 times)

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
Marquette Mini Plans
« on: October 05, 2022, 03:07:18 PM »
2022-23 #MUBB Mini Plans Available this Friday

If you can't make every home game this season inside Fiserv Forum, Marquette men's basketball has some affordable options for you to see some of the best basketball in the nation! Plans begin at just $79 and include:

Blue Plan
• Wisconsin
• Providence (2003 Final Four Team Reunion Game)
• DePaul
• St. John's (Senior Day)

Gold Plan
• Baylor (2021 National Champs)
• Creighton
• Butler (National Marquette Day)
• St. John's (Senior Day)

Mini plans will go on-sale this Friday starting at 10am. For questions please contact the Marquette Ticket Office at athletics@marquette.edu or call 414-288-4668.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

genious expert

• Team Captain
Re: Marquette Mini Plans
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 09:25:31 AM »
Is anybody else having issues buying these?
I've tried at 2 separate times yesterday and again this morning.
I've tried 3 different cards, even made a brand new Ticketmaster account for my wife and still nothing.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2022, 09:35:16 AM »
I've tried 3 different cards, even made a brand new Ticketmaster account for my wife and still nothing.
Had no problem yesterday morning.

1318WWells

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2022, 09:51:54 AM »

I had same issues yesterday. I noticed that city and state wouldn’t save in my credit card info. Ended up calling ticket office in the afternoon and got ‘em.

genious expert

• Team Captain
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 10:17:11 AM »
I had same issues yesterday. I noticed that city and state wouldn’t save in my credit card info. Ended up calling ticket office in the afternoon and got ‘em.

Yep they just answered my email I guess it’s a common issue. Here’s what they said:

Sorry about that.  We’re closed this weekend but if you want to send me the seats you were looking to get, I can put them in your account and we can connect on Monday to get payment.  We are aware of the payment issue that has been impacting a small percentage of potential buyers and working with Ticketmaster to fix it.  They did give us a fix to try last night so if you want to try and purchase one more time, we can cross our fingers that it’ll work this time.  But again, if it doesn’t work, feel free to send me those seat locations.

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 12:51:06 PM »
Took me an hour yesterday-would not accept cc and close the transaction.  Tried different cards and toggled between phone app and desktop.

20 minute and 5 try limit before bouncing you out, so I would jump right back in to grab same 4 seats while calling ticket office and leaving messages.  Got a human on 4th attempted call (Brian).  Brian took care of it easily over the phone. Good end result, if frustrating.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2022, 02:37:56 PM »
Had no problem yesterday morning.
Thought you had season tickets?
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2022, 03:16:25 PM »
Thought you had season tickets?
Stopped last year. Just getting a mini-plan plus a couple more now. Our group is getting older and we decided to dial back after the pandemic as well. The couch works pretty good too!  Go Marquette!

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2022, 09:33:25 PM »
Stopped last year. Just getting a mini-plan plus a couple more now. Our group is getting older and we decided to dial back after the pandemic as well. The couch works pretty good too!  Go Marquette!

Shaka hater!!
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Tortuga94

• Walk-On
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2022, 08:46:49 AM »
Had no problems buying the tickets, but only three games show up on my ticketmaster app when I click on the manage tickets link in the confirmation email, missing the St. John's game.

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2022, 09:07:25 AM »
Had no problems buying the tickets, but only three games show up on my ticketmaster app when I click on the manage tickets link in the confirmation email, missing the St. John's game.

Just checked; same issue.  Wonder if it is bc it is a TBA time?

StillWarriors

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2022, 10:27:10 AM »
Took me an hour yesterday-would not accept cc and close the transaction.  Tried different cards and toggled between phone app and desktop.

20 minute and 5 try limit before bouncing you out, so I would jump right back in to grab same 4 seats while calling ticket office and leaving messages.  Got a human on 4th attempted call (Brian).  Brian took care of it easily over the phone. Good end result, if frustrating.

I had the same issue and was close to giving up on it. Very frustrating and took up over an hour of work time trying to get through by phone and email to address it. Eventually it worked and I heard from MU a little while later.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2022, 10:29:44 AM »
Just checked; same issue.  Wonder if it is bc it is a TBA time?
There was a note in the process saying that the SJU ticket would be a available once the payment process was completed.  Sounded kind of weird? You might be right on the TBA time?

1318WWells

• Starter
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2022, 12:02:40 PM »
There was a note in the process saying that the SJU ticket would be a available once the payment process was completed.  Sounded kind of weird? You might be right on the TBA time?

Not everyone who bought a mini plan is going to get their same seat for St. John’s since it’s included in both? Gonna take some finessing.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2022, 12:36:04 PM »
Not everyone who bought a mini plan is going to get their same seat for St. John’s since it’s included in both? Gonna take some finessing.
Yeah that is a good point.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2022, 04:51:20 PM »
For a company that makes its money off e-tickets, Ticketmaster sure sux.

feedback