[Today at 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[Today at 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: SCOTUS  (Read 5350 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: SCOTUS
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2022, 11:08:06 AM »
Yeah no kidding, why else would there be anger?  We're just trying to advocate for balance on the court, and not the willy nilly flip flopping on settled law.  Republicans have absolutely no qualms about playing dirty, some folks around here think it's about time for a tit for tat from the Dems.

As I've said, the GOP will dump the filibuster rule in the senate the very first time they need to.  The Democrats want to continue to play by the rules as if they even exist anymore.  1994 was the turning point in the political discourse in the US, and the Dems are still trying to play by the rules of 1993.

Yup, yup
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2022, 11:09:10 AM »
You must have been a big ‘Freedom Fries’ advocate.
Actually no. I just find humor in a lot of things. I have spent quite a bit of time in France. My wife has a host family in the Loire Valley where we go quite often. I am a francophile. I just don't see the need to rewrite the Constitution.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2022, 11:26:42 AM »

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2022, 11:32:09 AM »
I don't know what I find more hilarious... The people trying to defend the fecked Republicans, or the people thinking that the Democrats give a single crap about them.

Time to vote third party boys and girls, run both of these douches off the cliff.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2022, 11:37:18 AM »
I don't know what I find more hilarious... The people trying to defend the fecked Republicans, or the people thinking that the Democrats give a single crap about them.

Time to vote third party boys and girls, run both of these douches off the cliff.

Ah yes, the moral victory and practical defeat plan. I expect this will work swimmingly.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2022, 12:01:10 PM »
Well, I appreciate that most of you are willing and able to have reasonable discussions here.  We also obviously ignored the no politics / religion rules here for a couple weeks.

But, the time has come to get back to our no politics ways.  Enjoy the rest of summer!