[Today at 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Remember the Warriors  (Read 1382 times)

Goose

• All American
Remember the Warriors
« on: February 03, 2022, 12:15:47 AM »
Enjoy every moment of the rebirth of MU basketball. This team is providing a great glimpse to the future of our program. I am going to attend or watch every second of this team and appreciate the work that is gone in to build the foundation of the program. There going to be better teams down the road but I am going to love this team for a long, long time.

Elonsmusk

• All American
Re: Remember the Warriors
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 12:29:23 AM »
Enjoy every moment of the rebirth of MU basketball. This team is providing a great glimpse to the future of our program. I am going to attend or watch every second of this team and appreciate the work that is gone in to build the foundation of the program. There going to be better teams down the road but I am going to love this team for a long, long time.

I agree Goose.  Yet the way this team is jelling, the chemistry, the versatility, they just might end up shocking us even further and go on a deep run in March...which could mean it could be tough for there to be better teams down the road.  This has been a special, special year.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 12:44:55 AM »

Really fun team Goose.  But I do think we can make some noise this March/April.  Of course down the road there will be better teans and a lot more W's and buckets.

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 12:46:54 AM »
+1M goose.  And keep betting the spread :)

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 12:48:54 AM »
No matter what they do down the stretch and in March, this team will have a special place in my heart. Truly setting the foundation.

This is so much fun. We're us again. A tough-ass team that you hate to play against.

82fanatic

• Starter
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 12:54:08 AM »
This is so much fun. We're us again. A tough-ass team that you hate to play against.
THIS!!!!

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 12:57:12 AM »

Agreed Goose.  We all should enjoy this team. Good time ahead but stay in the present. Happy my kids a freshman and can enjoy this.  My freshman year was a Dukiet team.  Woof!

Goose

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 06:30:45 AM »
Shooter

I think your kid is going to have a blast being part the resurgence. I thought the students were great last night and it carries over to the rest of the crowd and the team.

Muggsy
These guys are going to make some real noise in March. It is just a matter of how much noise. Plenty of time for the guys to continue to get better.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 06:47:54 AM by Goose »

feedback