MUScoop > The Superbar

Sports Betting Thread

(1/68) > >>

BM1090:
Starting this topic because we have had some decent discussion in some other threads over the past couple of months. Plus maybe we can all make some money off of Dish’s picks.

Have PC -3.5 today in a bounce back game. Wanted New Hampshire -9.5 but it was not available at my book.

Staying away from the NFL games today.

wadesworld:
What site do people from Wisconsin use? I was using Bovada but then realized you can only cash out in Bitcoin or pay $100 for a check to come months later. Neither is attractive to me.

🏀:
I got under 45 in Chiefs game today.

Couple unders in some low level college basketball if you want to get deep.

JWags85:

--- Quote from: BLM on January 08, 2022, 11:37:00 AM ---What site do people from Wisconsin use? I was using Bovada but then realized you can only cash out in Bitcoin or pay $100 for a check to come months later. Neither is attractive to me.

--- End quote ---

Do you have a Coinbase account? Bovada processes the Bitcoin pay outs in an hour these days and it’s in your account within 2 and then can be in your bank next day

DegenerateDish:
I’m here for all the deserved ridicule coming my way.

For me, sports betting is about information that exists and trying to find value. Example, I loved WFT to win the NFC East at +240 in the preseason. But, I probably shouldn’t have trusted Ryan Fitzpatrick to do so. Conversely, I thought the Ravens preseason injuries would be too much over 18 weeks for them to make the playoffs at +330. We’ll see if that winds up a winner tomorrow.

My favorite bet of this weekend is Packers first half -3 (-105 on DK). It’s -1.5 on FD at -140 but that value stinks. Big asterisk here is this is contingent on Rodgers starting. I think he wants to play and give an eff you performance to wrap up the MVP award.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version