collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 12:10:57 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Hot Ones  (Read 899 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Hot Ones
« on: December 31, 2021, 04:19:30 PM »
Anyone ever do the full set? My girlfriend likes the show and hot foods, so I got my girlfriend the full kit for Christmas. We just did it with her family. Her sister and dad made it through the first few. Her mom, brother in law, her, and I did all 10.

First seven were not nearly as bad as I expected. Even enjoyable. 8th (Da Bomb) was as bad as advertised. Completely terrible. 9 I didn’t get bothered by at all, the other 3 struggled a lot on. Last dab sucked.

What are your favorite guests they’ve done?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

JWags85

• All American
Re: Hot Ones
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 12:35:29 PM »
Idris Elba had some amazing reactions and he’s such a cool dude that I loved his.  Also, while not my favorite, Lorde’s was hilarious cause she was apparently impervious to any and all spice

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 12:39:23 PM »
Idris Elba had some amazing reactions and he’s such a cool dude that I loved his.  Also, while not my favorite, Lorde’s was hilarious cause she was apparently impervious to any and all spice

I remembered a female doing it and not having any issue at all, but couldn’t remember who it was. It was Lorde, thank you.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 09:37:50 PM »
Phoebe Cates moving in stereo.

feedback