[Today at 11:26:20 AM]

NC State by MUMountin
[Today at 11:25:44 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Rittenhouse Volume 3  (Read 18367 times)

forgetful

• All American
Re: Rittenhouse Volume 3
« Reply #250 on: November 25, 2021, 11:26:27 AM »
Sorry you have a piece of $hit family. Don’t let your hatred for them make you the idiot who paints people with an unfairly broad brush.

But I guess it’s too late for that.

Way over the top response.

And reeks of someone who has not lived/spent considerable time in the Deep South (e.g. Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia). Skat is correct, it is different down there.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #251 on: November 25, 2021, 12:12:16 PM »
Way over the top response.

And reeks of someone who has not lived/spent considerable time in the Deep South (e.g. Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia). Skat is correct, it is different down there.

Same.
First time I visited my brother after he moved to a state in the Deep South, his neighbor (late 20s/early 30s, college-educated, white collar kind of guy) went for a beer run. Minutes into the ride - minutes after I met the guy - he's dropping the N-word left and right. Not in an intentionally malicious sense. Just conversationally, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #252 on: November 25, 2021, 12:19:44 PM »
Same.
First time I visited my brother after he moved to a state in the Deep South, his neighbor (late 20s/early 30s, college-educated, white collar kind of guy) went for a beer run. Minutes into the ride - minutes after I met the guy - he's dropping the N-word left and right. Not in an intentionally malicious sense. Just conversationally, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Speaking as someone who grew up in the South, I would say that in general, they are no more racist than people in other regions.  The main difference is that they are more honest about it.

Example:  I worked at a restaurant as a youth in Nashville, and an African-American man came to apply for a job as a bus boy.  He submitted an application, and when he left, the manager said, "If he thinks I am going to hire a n***** to work here, he's crazy".

In Illinois, a similar thing happened, except the manager said, "He's...not quite what we are looiking for."
Have some patience, FFS.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #253 on: November 25, 2021, 01:25:23 PM »
Speaking as someone who grew up in the South, I would say that in general, they are no more racist than people in other regions.  The main difference is that they are more honest about it.

Example:  I worked at a restaurant as a youth in Nashville, and an African-American man came to apply for a job as a bus boy.  He submitted an application, and when he left, the manager said, "If he thinks I am going to hire a n***** to work here, he's crazy".

In Illinois, a similar thing happened, except the manager said, "He's...not quite what we are looiking for."

Yeah, but did any of that happen after Obama was elected, an event that proved racism in America was eliminated?

Except for reverse racism, of course. That's raging!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #254 on: November 25, 2021, 01:27:46 PM »
Couldn't help yourself, Mike? After you modified your post of an hour ago, its right back to the same, old narrative, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #255 on: November 25, 2021, 01:29:21 PM »
Couldn't help yourself, Mike? After you modified your post of an hour ago, its right back to the same, old narrative, aina?

Happy Thanksgiving.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #256 on: November 25, 2021, 02:21:14 PM »
Yeah, but did any of that happen after Obama was elected, an event that proved racism in America was eliminated?

Except for reverse racism, of course. That's raging!

I don't get your point. But you don't need to explain it. Spend some quality time with your family instead.
Have some patience, FFS.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #257 on: November 25, 2021, 03:25:01 PM »
I don't get your point. But you don't need to explain it. Spend some quality time with your family instead.

Like you, "family time" this year is just me and my wife. And every moment I spend with her is quality! Happy Thanksgiving to you and glow.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #258 on: November 25, 2021, 03:28:08 PM »
We’re way more evolved in the ATL

Here's one of Georgia's finest now ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/greene-rittenhouse-congressional-gold-medal/2021/11/24/c09980d2-4d49-11ec-a1b9-9f12bd39487a_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F355f9e1%2F619fbd999d2fdab56b9f5e8f%2F5f8d147cae7e8a56e5b732a4%2F10%2F72%2F619fbd999d2fdab56b9f5e8f

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) has introduced a bill to award the Congressional Gold Medal — the legislative branch’s highest honor — to Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager who last week was found not guilty of homicide and other charges related to his fatal shooting of two men during a protest against police violence last year.

Greene introduced a bill Tuesday to give Rittenhouse the award. While the bill’s full text was not immediately available, a summary states that the measure would “award a Congressional Gold Medal to Kyle H. Rittenhouse, who protected the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot.”

Absolutely, a vigilante's heroic killing of two other white guys must be rewarded!

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #259 on: November 25, 2021, 09:04:21 PM »
Here's one of Georgia's finest now ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/greene-rittenhouse-congressional-gold-medal/2021/11/24/c09980d2-4d49-11ec-a1b9-9f12bd39487a_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F355f9e1%2F619fbd999d2fdab56b9f5e8f%2F5f8d147cae7e8a56e5b732a4%2F10%2F72%2F619fbd999d2fdab56b9f5e8f

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) has introduced a bill to award the Congressional Gold Medal — the legislative branch’s highest honor — to Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager who last week was found not guilty of homicide and other charges related to his fatal shooting of two men during a protest against police violence last year.

Greene introduced a bill Tuesday to give Rittenhouse the award. While the bill’s full text was not immediately available, a summary states that the measure would “award a Congressional Gold Medal to Kyle H. Rittenhouse, who protected the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot.”

Absolutely, a vigilante's heroic killing of two other white guys must be rewarded!
You realize her district is primarily rural northern GA mountain towns, yes?  Not ATL.

And by the way I absolutely agree that racism is endemic in/to the South. See MJT as exhibit #1.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #260 on: November 25, 2021, 10:38:46 PM »
You realize her district is primarily rural northern GA mountain towns, yes?  Not ATL.

And by the way I absolutely agree that racism is endemic in/to the South. See MJT as exhibit #1.

Yes. I know it's not Atlanta.

And yes, you're right.

feedback