[June 11, 2024, 10:23:42 PM]

Hurley staying! by NCMUFan
[June 11, 2024, 04:46:28 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by WhiteTrash
[June 11, 2024, 04:22:26 PM]

2024 Scoop Art Competition by Skatastrophy
[June 11, 2024, 09:53:42 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [mubbPAC] The Case Against Steve Wojciechowski: Enough is Enough  (Read 24778 times)

Farley36

• All American
Re: [mubbPAC] The Case Against Steve Wojciechowski: Enough is Enough
« Reply #225 on: March 19, 2021, 03:01:07 PM »
I've already admitted I'm surprised.  And I really hope Marquette hires a charismatic X's & Os guy to replace him.

But lets be clear, there's a few (seatbelt...) that at least shared good info/made a good prediction.  Guys like you, 5$, and willie have just been miserable fans, bitching here and provided no good info. 

And it appears that in getting your wish, you all choose to still just be miserable.

I think actually most seem pretty darn happy and are gleefully dishing out some Karmic retribution on the smug and condescending.  I don’t place you in that category oh great Thanos.

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #226 on: March 19, 2021, 03:07:25 PM »
Dodds is essentially state run media for the Athletic Dept. and people shouldn't expect anything else.  He's not going to bite the hand that lets him sit for free at the scorers table.

Well said. You are exactly right. Dodds has zero tolerance for any views that oppose his. Probably why he is down to about 15-20 posters.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #227 on: March 19, 2021, 03:11:55 PM »
I've already admitted I'm surprised.  And I really hope Marquette hires a charismatic X's & Os guy to replace him.

But lets be clear, there's a few (seatbelt...) that at least shared good info/made a good prediction.  Guys like you, 5$, and willie have just been miserable fans, bitching here and provided no good info. 

And it appears that in getting your wish, you all choose to still just be miserable.
Thanks for the compliment Rocky. At least you recognize that I am a fan. I call them like I see them. And contrary to your opinion, I have not been a miserable fan. I have bitched because The jury on Wojo- Dukiet should have come in 2 years ago.I have been an MU fan since the Kojis days and I want MU in top 25 and competing for titles in BEast, which Wojo-Dukiet was incapable of doing, so if that is bitching, then you are right. Hausergate did it finally for me.
And i will make a promise to you Rocky, if you promise to support the next MU coach as you have supported Wojo-Dukiet, then I will also. Even though neither of us knows right now who that will be.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #228 on: March 19, 2021, 03:18:54 PM »
And i will make a promise to you Rocky, if you promise to support the next MU coach as you have supported Wojo-Dukiet, then I will also. Even though neither of us knows right now who that will be.

Willie - I know you're a fan.  You woulda been permabanned years ago if I thought you were just a troll.  You just don't seem to post much on your joyous days  ;D

I'll always support Marquette, and generally their coach.  I think if you look back at my history, I've done that with Crean, Buzz, and Wojo.  I do think all of them have suffered from a lack of class from some MU fans, and that's where I'll defend them.  You should always treat others with class.

And this is where I find any infighting weird right now: We all want MU to hire a guy that will win multiple championships.  As unlikely as that is to happen...

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #229 on: March 19, 2021, 03:59:07 PM »
Willie - I know you're a fan.  You woulda been permabanned years ago if I thought you were just a troll.  You just don't seem to post much on your joyous days  ;D

I'll always support Marquette, and generally their coach.  I think if you look back at my history, I've done that with Crean, Buzz, and Wojo.  I do think all of them have suffered from a lack of class from some MU fans, and that's where I'll defend them.  You should always treat others with class.

And this is where I find any infighting weird right now: We all want MU to hire a guy that will win multiple championships.  As unlikely as that is to happen...
\
OK you are right. Not trying to infight. I sometimes wear my passion for MU on my sleeve, because I want them to do way better than where we are at now. I plan to give the new hire at least 3 years to show his stuff. I do not have any one in mind. Hell, if they rehired the cowboy, I would even refrain from calling him the lonely downhome cowboy. At least for a while.  And now I will refrain from the bitch mode  to keep an open mind on what transpires over the next few weeks. Joyous days are ahead.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #230 on: March 19, 2021, 04:23:37 PM »
Joyous days are ahead.

Hah, I'll take it.  And I hope so!